Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:17:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How big are you hands?

Started by biggytitbo, March 02, 2012, 08:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

Measured from wrist to tip of middle finger? 8 inches here.

Also bare in mind the finger lengths can predict everything from homosexuality to penis size. If your index finger is the same size or bigger than your ring finger you have an enormous penis. My index finger is slightly smaller than my ring finger sadly, although I have a massive cock so the research is clearly nonsense.

And how big are your ears? If you have big ears you're a lesbian or an elderly man, possibly both. I know I am.

Hank Venture

I have massive hands. Skinny, but massive. Massive feet aswell.

Hands: 21 cm, according to Google that's 8.26 inches.
Feet: UK size 12.5.

biggytitbo

Hank Venture

I honestly haven't measured my cock.* As neurotic and Woody Allen-like as I am, I've never felt inclined to keep statistics on the lenght of my various appendixes and bodyparts. I think it's average, or slightly above, but what difference does it make? It's not like I can add on a few centimeters if I felt it was neccessary.

*And I'm not going to now, just out of spite. It'd feel weird doing it at the behest of some man from Leeds whom I barely know through a comedy forum.

chocky909

I've got size 12 feet, and biggish hands (8 inches from tip to wrist) [nb]What part of the wrist?[/nb]but with a big palm and stubby (in comparison) fingers. My cock? Hmm... I think I'll wait for a few other replies first.

George Oscar Bluth II

I don't have a ruler to hand, but the answer is 'big'.

Big enough that I will never make a convincing transvestite :(

Eight Taiwanese Teenagers

Slightly shorter than this ipad's width, so a little less than seven and a half inches. Quite small for a man my height (I'm above average but not "tall"). Which probably makes me one of a minority of men whose hand is shorter (just slightly) than their "penguin".

biggytitbo

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on March 02, 2012, 08:43:58 PM
I don't have a ruler to hand, but the answer is 'big'.

Big enough that I will never make a convincing transvestite :(
This is what bothers me most as a large handed man. If I ever wanted to go undercover as a whore or elderly widow[nb]with prosthetics[/nb] I'd have no chance and that seriously limits my ability as a PI or spy.

Buelligan

Hand[nb]Enjoying the use of the word "hand".[/nb] to wrist; 18cm
Index finger 1.5cm longer than ring finger
Penis; none
Feels; slightly cheated but really rather relieved.

Hank Venture

The measurements really aren't telling of anything unless you also state your height, though. I am 190 cm or 6'3".

Buelligan, do you have large hands, or is 18 cm average would you say?

Maybe my hands aren't as massive as I thought they was. Weird, I've always had to measure my hands against others to their amazement.

Buelligan

178cm[nb]Still no penis.[/nb]

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on March 02, 2012, 09:16:12 PM
Still no penis.

You're not leaving my office until you admit it.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 02, 2012, 08:56:03 PM
This is what bothers me most as a large handed man. If I ever wanted to go undercover as a whore or elderly widow[nb]with prosthetics[/nb] I'd have no chance and that seriously limits my ability as a PI or spy.

Or a Mrs. Doubtfire.

chocky909

My index is slightly longer than my ring but I read that is more common in women than men. Most men have a shorter index according to this study into Lesbosity. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/695142.stm

chocky909

Quote from: chocky909 on March 02, 2012, 08:39:28 PM
I've got size 12 feet, and biggish hands (8 inches from tip to wrist) [nb]What part of the wrist?[/nb]but with a big palm and stubby (in comparison) fingers. My cock? Hmm... I think I'll wait for a few other replies first.

I'm 6'2".

Buelligan

Quote from: Hank Venture on March 02, 2012, 09:14:53 PM
Buelligan, do you have large hands, or is 18 cm average would you say?

Maybe my hands aren't as massive as I thought they was. Weird, I've always had to measure my hands against others to their amazement.

My hands are completely normal.  Your hands aren't massive, they're just close[nb]Move them away from your face and they'll appear less threatening.[/nb].

RPV, I'm saying nothing until I've conversed with my attourney.

BlodwynPig

Hands: 7.9 inches/20cm, Height 5'11/180.5cm - am I out of proportion?

Surely the real question is what level have you reached on the Father Jack Hackett hairy hands scale?

small_world

God, what are we doing now?
I'm 5'7".
My hands are tiny (as are my ears)
My feet are a size 8.
My penis is average. And a "Grower[nb]It's small when soft, but grows to face slappable proportions when I see boobies, or a nice dog, or robbing foreign prostitutes.[/nb]"
Is Biggy doing some kind of survey like?
Did I win?

I accept the terms of the

That's just an erection. They're normal for a boy your age.

dr_christian_troy

biggytitbo

Quote from: dr_christian_troy on March 02, 2012, 10:06:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv1w9bg3bMM
That sketch is the worst piece of plagiarism from a Simpsons episodes ever. And series 2 of big train is crap anyway.

dr_christian_troy

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 02, 2012, 10:21:06 PM
That sketch is the worst piece of plagiarism from a Simpsons episodes ever. And series 2 of big train is crap anyway.

DVD commentary makes it better.

Saucer51

I'm 5'3" and my hand from wrist to finger tip is 15.5cm

the midnight watch baboon

I am 196.4cm, 98.8Kg ...but can't find a ruler :(

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on March 02, 2012, 10:57:55 PM
I am 196.4cm, 98.8Kg ...but can't find a ruler :(

Get this man a ruler, he's a veritable behemoth.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Clatty McCutcheon on March 02, 2012, 11:02:29 PM
Get this man a ruler, he's a veritable behemoth.
Do you have a problem with such a big man? I accept big men for what they are. Big. And men.

Big men.

the midnight watch baboon

Did you know, if you need to know someone's height and they aren't capable of standing up to be measure you measure from the back of their neck to the end of their extended finger on an outstretched arm an' double it? lol!

Size 12 feet. Still no ruler. Lool for one later.

I took the trouble of manufacturing a huge can of coke to deceive yous: