Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:54:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How big are you hands?

Started by biggytitbo, March 02, 2012, 08:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginyard

Quote from: the midnight watch baboon on March 02, 2012, 10:57:55 PM
I am 196.4cm, 98.8Kg ...but can't find a ruler :(

Its weird to think that small_world could benchpress you, Mr baboon.

7.7 inches. Short slender fingers, the hands of a 13 year old girl. They've been my best asset so I can't really grumble. My wife's just asked me if she's aged as much as Jason Donovan so I must go.

the midnight watch baboon

I now am envisaging Jase Donovan with 13-year old girls, this thought deserves attention and conjecture. I'm quite sure Mr Donovan is easy with scandalous gossip.

I could juggle s_w.

HappyTree

18cm, 7.1 inches. The 0.1 is important! The only regret is that my fingers aren't quite long enough to comfortably play a D or F chord with the thumb over the top of a guitar neck, so I can't play the arpeggio in White Queen exactly the same way as Brian May. Oh well, I just play it my own way.

El Unicornio, mang

I have long slender fingers like a model. I also have a longer tongue than anyone I've ever met. It's literally as big as this

Steady on, ladies!

Ronnie the Raincoat

Hank Venture

No, he shouldn't, because that is the most horrific looking person I've ever seen.

Ronnie the Raincoat

He made me fear oral sex.  Especially the moments in which he's trying to be more, "intimate" with the camera.  And his eyes roll back in his head.

Buelligan

I didn't watch it.  I was disturbed enough by the dreadful photograph.  There are some things that should simply be left to the imagination, even in these modern and "free-thinking" times.  Less is sometimes more you know El Uni.

Replies From View

8.2 inches. Mighty claws I have.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

My hands are 8 inches. I'm 6'5.

Is this another identity theft scam?

Nobody Soup

mine are 8.1 but I'm only 5'9. they don't look that big on me, I always thought they looked a bit girlish.

mook

left 4 3/42 - right 8 1/4" and 5' 2 1/2" tall.

Ronnie the Raincoat

I have no tape measure but they are roughly the same size as an 11 year old child's, as is the rest of me, being under 5ft as I am. I still get ushered into crocodiles of school children if I'm out buying food at lunchtime.

imitationleather

I'm 5'9". My hands are small. My feet are size 9. My penis is 5" unerect. I couldn't get an erect measurement (although I think it's about 7") because I was doing it with one leg cocked (phwoar) on the coffee table and I kept worrying my flatmate was going to walk in. It wouldn't have been a good look.

Lyndon

That's not that unusual is it? I'm only 4'6.

Hank Venture

Really? That is tiny.

Edit: Male or female?

Quote from: Lyndon on March 04, 2012, 09:34:58 PM
That's not that unusual is it? I'm only 4'6.

Careful, I have reason to suspect that Gervais might be monitoring this thread.

Ronnie the Raincoat

I'm female and 4ft 11" at an optimistic guess.  I'm probably a little shorter than that.

biggytitbo

That's not unusual, Kylie Minogue is only 3ft 9.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on March 02, 2012, 08:43:58 PM

Big enough that I will never make a convincing transvestite :(

Surely big hands convince people more that you are a transvestite.

I have relatively small hands which have proved a natural advantage in my decision to spend time learning to play the keyboard and guitar. I'm 5'11" and a bit tall and my todger accidentally flattens people in long corridors.

Replies From View

Michael Jackson had disconcertingly big hands, I always thought.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Considering I'm tall and broad shouldered, I'm worried my hands are comparatively dainty. Will the pretty girls still want to kiss me?

Buelligan

Always wear gloves a size or two too big and hold your hands in front of you, towards the person you are trying to impress.  Follow this advice and the lovely girls may not notice your ludicrous, effeminate hands.

Replies From View

Flesh-toned marigolds with pubes affixed (not glued, but UHU-ed) to their backs are the very very best approach.  Good luck!

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: Buelligan on March 06, 2012, 06:44:53 PM
Always wear gloves a size or two too big and hold your hands in front of you, towards the person you are trying to impress.  Follow this advice and the lovely girls may not notice your ludicrous, effeminate hands.

Good advice. I've been going with the old 'hold hands further away, so they look like they're small because they're in the distance' trick, but it means I can never touch anyone. Like Rogue in the X-Men.

Hank Venture

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 05, 2012, 07:33:48 AM
That's not unusual, Kylie Minogue is only 3ft 9.

You lying scumbag.

Replies From View

Quote from: Hank Venture on March 06, 2012, 11:21:14 PM
You lying scumbag.

Well, 3 feet and 7 inches but she's still growing.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Sexton Brackets Drugbust on March 06, 2012, 06:22:03 PM
Considering I'm tall and broad shouldered, I'm worried my hands are comparatively dainty. Will the pretty girls still want to kiss me?
Yes, just hold your cock out in your tiny hand, thus making it look huge, and they'll be falling over themselves to kiss you. Unless your winkle is also tiny, in which case they'll run away crying and call the police.