Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:05:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

TOLL BRIDGE THREAD

Started by Replies From View, March 03, 2012, 08:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

ARE YOU CONTRIBUTING TO THE FORUM WHILST SITTING ON THE TOILET?

THEN YOU MUST CONFESS TO IT HERE AND GIVE ME +1 KARMA.

THAT IS ALL.

massive bereavement

I'm typing this whilst sat on my potty and not on a toilet.

Replies From View

Quote from: massive bereavement on March 03, 2012, 09:09:27 PM
I'm typing this whilst sat on my potty and not on a toilet.

That's fine; no actual toll required.

biggytitbo

I remeber back in the bucket days, we once unwisely invested in a very shallow bucket, more of a tub than a bucket. I was a joy to urinate and shit in, but the next morning trying to empty the thing was a roller coaster. I wont go into too much detsil but a shallow bucket full of piss and shit is essentially impossible to carry down the stairs and to the toilet without spillage.

Replies From View

My friend, I wouldn't want you to get into too much detsil.  +1 karma for you.

I accept the terms of the

As a kid I did a shit in my bedroom on to a page of Total! Nintendo Magazine. It wasn't a critical statement--I liked the magazine--I was just interested in doing a shit in an unconventional environment (also, the bathroom in the house was about five rooms away). I scooped it into a Briggs/Snowman-themed jar that used to contain Christmas bonbonbonbons and kept it for some time. I showed it to a friend, who referred to it as "the shit" for several years as if it was my pet. I don't know why I kept it. I don't know why I've told you this story. It just feels good to get it out of me.[nb]and keep it in a jar[/nb]

Replies From View

I imagine that, having done it in the first place, keeping it in a sealed jar would have been less of a chore than throwing it away.

biggytitbo

True fact...one time I went for a midnight poo in the bucket and there was a rat(probably a mouse but it felt like a rat in my tiny mind) in it.

Replies From View

Was it trying to get out?  Or did it appear surprised that the bucket's shallow walls were not just steps of some kind?

biggytitbo

I can't speculate on the rat-mouse's thought processes sorry.

thenoise

Yay, another lavatorial confessions thread.  Love this place!

boki

I'm strictly a twitter man when I'm dropping the kids off at the pool, mainly 'cos that's the only site my budget phone can really go on with any degree of usefulness[nb]even then it often fucks up and retweets the tweet above the one you actually want it to[/nb].

chocky909

Hang on is this just a thread to try to get your Karma up so you look more popular to other users of the site and then they will have sex with you? If so, I'm in!

Crabwalk

Chocky is also using a korma/karma shitgag I see. For that enjoy a -1. The forum equivalent of a direct eggy guff in the face.

Good day sir.

wheatgod

The world is my toilet. +1 for you.