Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:09:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How big are you feet?

Started by Replies From View, March 05, 2012, 09:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

I've unstuffed you from my shoes now SPEAK, FEET.  HOW BIG ARE YOU??

HappyTree

Between 9 and 10.5 depending on the shoe and country. "You'll be tall!" they cried when I had size 10 feet at age 15.

Nope. I just have big feet. Slender. And none of that freakish "2nd toe longer than the big toe" tomfoolery. People with that are clearly aliens.

mook

why the fuck am i even trying to stay sober?

boo

mook

Quote from: HappyTree on March 05, 2012, 10:04:47 PM

. And none of that freakish "2nd toe longer than the big toe" tomfoolery. People with that are clearly aliens.

gah

Buelligan

Second toe deffo longer than the biggie and not even bothering to stay sober either, size 39.

Hank Venture

Size 12.5 UK.
Size 48 Euro.

Had size 47.5 in eighth grade. Needless to say, I've always despised shopping for shoes.

Serge

Cerys once managed to guess my shoe size in a previous thread. I'll give three karma points to anyone who can guess it now.

boki

9.25 F

(that's a guess at Serge, btw, not me.  i can only dream of being a 9, except for when companies make their shoes too small)

Endicott

^^10?

I'm Size 7. Not sure what that is in EU, however at least while inspecting my shoes I've discovered why they were rattling.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Size nines. Along with my mediocre hand diameter and average penis I really am lucky to have my astonishingly amazing facial features.

Replies From View

Quote from: Endicott on March 05, 2012, 11:18:24 PM
^^10?

I'm Size 7. Not sure what that is in EU, however at least while inspecting my shoes I've discovered why they were rattling.

I've never heard of feet rattling around in shoes before.  You should buy a more snug fit.

Replies From View

Quote from: mook on March 05, 2012, 10:07:36 PM
gah

The second toe on my right foot is crooked - it leans slightly towards the big toe.  My Dad has this too, and his Dad did.  If I ever have children, I hope one of them has it.  People assume it's been caused by excessive wearing of sandals (with the toe separator, see) but no, it's genetic.

mook

sandals are just wrong.

this is a proper foot by the way, all size nine of it.

sexy yeah?

Size 13. Mighty talons I've got.

Replies From View

Quote from: Frankie Trumbauer on March 06, 2012, 08:54:00 AM
Size 13. Mighty talons I've got.

Can you reach your toenails adequately or do you leave them deliberately long for the most efficient puncturing of rodent body-materials?

Quote from: Replies From View on March 06, 2012, 09:16:37 AM
Can you reach your toenails adequately or do you leave them deliberately long for the most efficient puncturing of rodent body-materials?

Yes. I also spear stray bits of cheese and pineapple on them, and either pick them off for a snack, or leave them til I have a footsworth of nibbles.

Famous Mortimer

I am a size 13 too. Sadly, ladies, the old adage is not true.

shiftwork2

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on March 06, 2012, 10:35:38 AM

I'm a size 7 ladies, and the old adage is true.  Basically a twig and berries.

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 06, 2012, 10:54:55 AM
Basically a twig and berries.

You're a nest-maker.  Some ladies like that, divn't you knaw.

Hank Venture

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on March 06, 2012, 10:35:38 AM

YES it is!!! it is TRUE!!!!!

ZoyzaSorris

Size 10, and while we're here also, as my polish friends call it 'all plums, no sausage'

Size 10 or so. Pretty good going on most fronts.

mook

Quote from: Smeraldina Rima on March 06, 2012, 03:09:10 PM
Size 10 or so. Pretty good going on most fronts.

tootsies be smaller than your grabbers then?

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 06, 2012, 10:54:55 AM
I'm a size 7 ladies, and the old adage is true.  Basically a twig and berries.

I have known a size 7 with an almighty broadsword, so really you're just unlucky.

mook

Quote from: Smeraldina Rima on March 06, 2012, 03:24:29 PM

ooooh, so veiny.

have champers

now show us yer winkle you perspective teaser you.

Tokyo Sexwhale

I'm 11.5 to 12

And my shoe size is...

SetToStun

A perfect size 10 here - into double figures, so properly manly, but not big enough to be brash or showy. As for the rest of me, modesty forbids.

HappyTree

The interesting thing is that my uncle Billy had a ten-foot willy. He showed it to the lady next door, for some unknown reason. Well, one thing led to another, she obviously mistook it for a snake and naturally went into the shed to fend it off with a sturdy gardening implement. So now poor uncle is left with a member of only just over half the size. I think there's a lesson for us all in that.