Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:59:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How big are you feet?

Started by Replies From View, March 05, 2012, 09:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

11/12 or thereabouts. But wide. I also suffer from 2nd toe longer than big toe syndrome. Monkey toes.

HappyTree

Maybe it's my feet that are odd, but how much dexterity do you have in your toes? I can hardly move mine at all. The 4 small ones form a unit that can't move very much up or down. They only bend back when I press them on the floor for walking or squatting purposes. There's no way I'd be able to grip anything with my toes if I lost my hands for some reason.

I always found it difficult to pull them back to perform a proper front kick in karate. And flip-flops just fall off. Useless feet, I have.

Buelligan

I can move all my toes independently, pick stuff up and write with my feet.  My toes are pretty much like dum fingers.   I put this down to never wearing shoes if at all possible and possibly, being more highly evolved.

I believe, all us genetically better[nb]YES!![/nb] people with the longer second toe thing are not aliens or monkeys, oh no, we have Morton's Syndrome or Greek Toe, if you will.  Apparently, our "condition" has been associated  with royalty and idealised in Greek statues.  Lovely, lovely us. [/smug as arse]

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Yeah, I can use my toes to pick things up and such. It's quite convenient. Maybe we're the next step on the evolutionary ladder. Next stop, giant space baby!

HappyTree

Yes, well as you monkey freaks are described as an atavistic disorder, I will cling to my graceful Egyptian feet also as a sign of greater evolution. I wonder how you fit your prehensile tails inside your trousers! :-D

Buelligan

Yeah.  Lovely Egyptian feet that just sit in shoes like mindless, useless fleshy Toblerone segments.  Ducks have superior feet to yours[nb]and that's scraping the barrel mind.[/nb].

Gulftastic

I wear an 11, but only because I have very broad feet. 'Hobbit feet' as they've been described. If they weren't so wide, they fit into a ten.

Buelligan

What would they do if they were wider?

HappyTree

thenoise

Size ten.

The worst thing about having average/normal sized feet is never finding cheap shoes in the sales.  Racks and racks of size 7 and size 13s left over every year.  Don't the shops realise to buy more in the popular sizes?

Hank Venture

Quote from: thenoise on March 06, 2012, 11:45:51 PM
Size ten.

The worst thing about having average/normal sized feet is never finding cheap shoes in the sales.  Racks and racks of size 7 and size 13s left over every year.  Don't the shops realise to buy more in the popular sizes?

They seem to do it the other way around here. Impossible to find large shoes, so I presume they buy less of them than the normal sized ones. Right pain in the bum bum.

Famous Mortimer

Sorry Hank, of course it's true. I was being mean and lying.

SetToStun

My youngest brother has size 13 feet. When he was in Canada he went skiing and hired all the gear. When he went to pick up the boots, the guy behind the counter asked if he actually wanted any skis as they seemed somewhat redundant. My brother embarrasses very easily.

Replies From View

I would have wittily replied "I presume being a cunt makes needing a girlfriend redundant."

Endicott

Quote from: Hank Venture on March 06, 2012, 01:06:38 AM
Do you shave your legs?

Crikey[nb]I wondered what you were on about but now that I look at that photo on a proper screen and not my phone ...[/nb], that does look a bit shiny. I'm just not very hirsute, that and it's a badly lit photo.

Melodichaze

I have huge feet for lady - UK 8 / Eur 42. You'd think it would be easier to find shoes (having feet like gondolas), but it seems a lot of ladies now have eightsies too and I'm usually left rummaging through the discarded fours and fives

Large feet AND second toe bigger than big toe

Neville Chamberlain

My wife-to-be has those precise tights!!! But in pink!

Hank Venture

Is there a correlation[nb]or rumour thereof[/nb] between feet size and physical feature X in females? If so, what? As we've clearly established (scientifically, fact) men with big feet have large knobs.

Replies From View

Quote from: Hank Venture on March 08, 2012, 09:04:26 PM
Is there a correlation[nb]or rumour thereof[/nb] between feet size and physical feature X in females? If so, what? As we've clearly established (scientifically, fact) men with big feet have large knobs.

Height, width or depth of the clunge, ordinarily.  This is an actual correlation rather than a rumour; I don't know what rumours exist.