Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:43:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How big is you ear?

Started by HappyTree, March 07, 2012, 12:09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyTree

My maternal grandmother and her brother had enormous ears. Not helped by the fact that your ears, nose and eyes never stop growing ever, even 10 years after you're dead. Luckily I seem to have escaped this genetic trait so far and have normal human ears with actual ear lobes rather than that fishy sort that just go into the head.

Are you normal like me?

Hank Venture

I don't have large ears. It's ugly.

Depressed Beyond Tables

My great great great granduncle had one enormously large ear on the side of his face. Apparently he used to keep his tobacco in it. He died of whiplash in the great breeze of 1876.

Buelligan

I know someone with the fish ears (his mother has them too).  Are fish ears a widespread thing?  It's the first time I've come across this lovely freakish atlantean quirk.

Replies From View

I think I may have seen a gill-headed person before.  I mean fin-headed.  I hope people exist with gills in their heads.  If I had gills would I show them off or hide them under my gorgeous hair, I do not know.

Buelligan

Show them off alright!  Then, for the males, there's the mer-beard option.

Replies From View

I want mer-beards to be real life creatures.  And were-beards.  It pains me that they are both of fantasy.