Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:40:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Endearment

Started by Omerta, March 08, 2012, 07:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omerta

do you use a term of endearment for your partner or children? My girlfriend has given me a few but I am too shy to use a name for her. She's suggests (light heartedly) that it shows lack of affection. But I can't think of one. What are the best ones?

thepuffpastryhangman

Maybe it's impossible to use the same one/few long term. Burned, faded or forgotten doesn't matter. What counts is what's natural in the now.

Don_Preston

Quote from: Omerta on March 08, 2012, 07:04:49 PM
My girlfriend has given me a few

I bet she has!!! Dirty old cow!! Arf!

My friends have a few terms of abuse endearment for me, but none of them stick.

Icehaven

The best ones are a result of some shared joke or something, definitely not necessarily soppy or lovey dovey. I know a couple who've been together since the early 90s, and he calls her 'Hog', short for Hoggle, because he thinks she looks a bit like Hoggle from Labyrinth, and they're honestly one of the happiest couples I've ever known. 

BlodwynPig

A female friend of mine calls me, unsurprisingly, hog too.

Replies From View

Recently I saw a couple on a bus who seemed quite close.  The woman was calling the man "Fat", and he was.

The Masked Unit

I hate it when people refer to their girlfriend as "My Missus", but I do tend to call her Mrs to her face, just not when referring to her, if that makes sense.

She has a bout 20 names for me, mostly variations on my actual name, although some of them have gone through so many iterations that you wouldn't recognise the connection.

People who have sickening pet names for each other, especially if they use them in public, should be shot.

Replies From View

Quote from: The Masked Unit on March 09, 2012, 01:13:45 PM
I hate it when people refer to their girlfriend as "My Missus", but I do tend to call her Mrs to her face, just not when referring to her, if that makes sense.

What about people saying "The Wife"?  Off out later on with The Wife.  Probably staying in with The Wife.  The Wife will cook us something.

The Masked Unit

Beagle 2

I have to say me and our lass are pretty sickening. It sickens us. I don't know how it happened really, I suspect it's mostly my fault. It started off as an ironic thing but now there's ickle bears and hens and chickens and sausages and sweetpeas and pickles all over the fucking shop. It's like an episode of Luxury Comedy, but not as depressing, and probably resulting in less sex.

Neville Chamberlain

I call her "my little biggytitbo".

BlodwynPig

what does Biggy's other half/special friend/partner call him?

Don_Preston

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 09, 2012, 03:47:54 PM

I refer to him as Slaphead/My little Nigel Farage/The shitter.

biggytitbo

Quote from: BlodwynPig on March 09, 2012, 03:47:54 PM
She usually calls me 'arrghhh who are you, get out of my garden you fucking pervert'.

Dead kate moss

Are 'fat twat' and 'itchy balls' terms of endearment?

SetToStun

They are in my house, apparently.

Actually, to be fair, she actually calls me "porks" and "Rizzo". I don't mind. Honest.

Replies From View

What about "rotting-flange breath" and "corpse-raping jizzwad"?  Are those terms of endearment?

shiftwork2

Quote from: Replies From View on March 09, 2012, 04:32:44 PM
What about "rotting-flange breath" and "corpse-raping jizzwad"?  Are those terms of endearment?

You've been watching George & Mildred again haven't you?

Replies From View

Quote from: shiftwork2 on March 09, 2012, 04:34:56 PM
You've been watching George & Mildred again haven't you?

Almost.  The Good Life.

biggytitbo

Replies From View

This is probably my favourite term of endearment of all time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i93-u39XV7I

biggytitbo

What's your favourite Sperm of Endearment?

Replies From View

biggytitbo

I think men should ejaculate one big angry sperm that chases them round the room rather than lots of little ones. It'd certainly lower the rate of teenage pregnancy.

Replies From View

Quote from: biggytitbo on March 09, 2012, 05:18:10 PM
I think men should ejaculate one big angry sperm that chases them round the room rather than lots of little ones. It'd certainly lower the rate of teenage pregnancy.

How would it know which one in the room to chase?