Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:58:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

SLIders

Started by BlodwynPig, March 08, 2012, 11:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: Replies From View on March 09, 2012, 07:24:46 PM
I can make people think they can make people think they have head explosion powers.

I made you think that.

Replies From View

Quote from: Sexton Brackets Drugbust on March 09, 2012, 07:30:28 PM
I made you think that.

Check the space under your wardrobe for a complete list of everything you've ever thought and ever will think ever in the future in the whole world.  I PUT THAT LIST THERE YOU OLD.

*smug*

Buelligan

That's not even a wardrobe you ruddy charlatan.

Replies From View

Felt like a wardrobe in the dark.  What was it, in the end?

Buelligan

Quote from: Replies From View on March 09, 2012, 07:32:50 PM
Check the space under your
Spoiler alert
gravestone
[close]
for a complete list of everything you've ever thought and ever will think ever in the future in the whole world.  I PUT THAT LIST THERE YOU OLD.

*smug*

Yes, yes it really was.  In the end.

katzenjammer

The other week I was staying in a hotel that had motorised curtains and was a bit freaked out by the fact that they kept opening and closing by themselves without me pressing the buttons.  I've stayed in three or four rooms in the hotel now and it's happened in each of them.  I started off assuming that it was just dodgy wiring but after reading this thread I think I might be a CIder.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on March 09, 2012, 08:41:17 PM
Yes, yes it really was.  In the end.

Sorry Sexton Brackets Drugbust; you won't be able to see the list because I accidentally placed it too far into your personal future.

Your gravestone ends up looking like a fucking wardrobe, by the way.

BlodwynPig

One of my lights just blew leaving my whole flat cloaked in an eerie half-light. Like a much darker blue than the one in this forum.

I just heard a voice.

A testicle.

A shimmering translucent testicle.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Dead kate moss on March 09, 2012, 10:14:58 AM
...with the member here who claimed they could tell when women were on their period...

Gah, you never remember my name, it was Hank the other day, now Period Power Man, I dread to think what you'll come up with next.

It's also no claim, either. I have a 100% track record on the matter.