Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:03:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Cooking ham

Started by Depressed Beyond Tables, March 10, 2012, 12:53:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Depressed Beyond Tables

Quote from: Replies From View on March 12, 2012, 12:50:01 PM
Need to have a very good reason for the seed to need to transfer to the human body, otherwise that's a pointless extra thing of people either shitting in their gardens or in fields, or chickens mostly growing in sewers.  Maybe the chickens could pucker out their own anuses and poo the seeds out into the ground themselves?

Also, where do the seeds come from?  Hopefully not through anything sex based as I hate when animals start having sex.

You don't see apples going around having issues with the concept.

One word: Foxes.

Replies From View

Quote from: Depressed Beyond Tables on March 12, 2012, 02:20:25 PM
You don't see apples going around having issues with the concept.

One word: Foxes.

So is it about chickens spreading to new pastures through any carrier?  Blumf was saying it was more about the moral quandary around us eating them:

Quote from: Blumf on March 12, 2012, 12:54:11 PM
But having the being eaten and pooped requirement for the chicken's life-cycle would remove the moral quandary about eating them. It would show vegetarians in their true light as life hating bastards.

If it's about us eating them, then brilliant but those pastures anew would be the fucking sewerage systems of our planet, mates.

Blumf

Quote from: Replies From View on March 12, 2012, 02:59:34 PM
If it's about us eating them, then brilliant but those pastures anew would be the fucking sewerage systems of our planet, mates.

Think about it, now the drains overflowing would be cute, just a stream of little chicks seeping out of the ground.

Replies From View

Quote from: Blumf on March 12, 2012, 03:31:48 PM
Think about it, now the drains overflowing would be cute, just a stream of little chicks seeping out of the ground.

I think they'd be carcasses by the time they rose to drain level.  Also I think that murderers will be much more easily able to stash chopped up human bodies in the drains when they're already constantly pulsating with stinking rotting flesh.

mook

cross chicken with fish then. or rats. maybe ducks would be best. or turtles.

falafel

I'm going to puree a chicken breast and inject it into an egg.

Replies From View

But what good would these chicken-fish / chicken-rat creatures be?  Are we still talking about eating them?  Why are we farming animals in the sewers, no matter how suited they are to the environment?

Are you future-proofing us?  Maybe there'll be a time when the skies are black and the fields burnt, and we'll be needing creatures to be farmed in our sewage systems because that's where we'll be living ourselves.

Depressed Beyond Tables