Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,327
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:23:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football thread 23-24 - Ange, Ange, where will you lead us from here?

Started by Inspector Norse, June 08, 2023, 09:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kankurette

Auf geht's, Dortmund!

Also, Atletico Madrid battered Celtic and the only player sent off WASN'T an Atletico one.

jamiefairlie

Quote from: Theoretical Dentist on November 07, 2023, 08:50:02 PMDo Young Boys fans sing a bastardised version of Gary Puckett and The Union Gap's 1968 wavering-paedo anthem Young Girl? Seems like they're missing a trick if not but the phrase 'Young Boys, get out of my mind' doesn't seem to exist on the searchable web, until now.

They could go all in on the paedo theme

"Young Boys, get out of your pants
Don't worry now, it's just one our chants"

Kankurette

Atletico Madrid favour a time-honoured tactic known as 'bullying'.

shoulders

Quote from: privatefriend on November 07, 2023, 11:40:04 PMAtletico are a very greasy team. Sweaty and cynical creeps.

Fitting that Spain would make the potential third wheel and challenger somehow completely detestable.

BlodwynPig

Thursday

Think we're supposed to start a new thread now, someone come up with a good title.

shoulders

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Thursday on November 08, 2023, 12:25:30 PMThink we're supposed to start a new thread now, someone come up with a good title.

I started this one but sure I could do something about ten Hag and war crimes

Kankurette

centristmelt

What happens to a thread when it goes over 100 pages? Does the world end or something?

Thursday

Can cause the forum technical issues for some reason I couldn't really explain.

Gurke and Hare

shoulders

Gurke and Hare

Yeah, that was my fuckup - I followed the link in Blodwyn's quote to hermitical's post without realising it was in the old thread.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Gurke and Hare on January 03, 2024, 10:18:18 PMYeah, that was my fuckup - I followed the link in Blodwyn's quote to hermitical's post without realising it was in the old thread.

Scenes!