Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:45:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Sopranos Behind-the-Scenes

Started by QDRPHNC, January 14, 2024, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QDRPHNC

Searched for a mention of this and turned up nothing, and it's new to me so I thought others might be interested.

4 hours of outtakes, bloopers, interviews, anecdotes — no idea where it originated, but apparently not from HBO.

Keebleman

Was just about to post this!  Don't know where it would have appeared first.  A very amateurish presentation but loads of great material.

Rizla

Dare I say, it feels like something that was chucked together by the actual mob. Sneaky camcorder footage from on set, the completely incongruous soundtrack of generic surfy library music, in-depth interviews with boom operators, commentary literally recorded over the phone - perhaps from the joint - it's the sort of thing you might find for sale in a "gas station" with a badly colour-copied sleeve. Love it.

Chollis

Keebleman

On this topic, here is an interview with the wonderful Tyler Cowen, New Jersey native and co-author of a recent book on how to spot talent, in which he is asked why Tony Soprano is so bad at that very thing.

https://youtu.be/p-hx8Z8clI4?si=uCovHgzYV32iA4dd&t=4148