Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,783
  • Total Topics: 106,777
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 03:18:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #02 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, February 29, 2004, 12:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr rou-rou

at 18:08 it was dark in the UK, where do you live that it was daylight?

you telling porkies again?

I've got fallen tree paranoia that people lie to me about falling trees

Capuchin

Perhaps the taking of the photo and the posting on the message board weren't instantaneous?

Rats

No, I'd just taken that picture when I posted it and It was still light. I live in northumberland, near newcastle.

Capuchin

By way of explanation, you say. But doesn't it get darker faster oop naarth?

Hairy Chin

Maybe there was a glimmer of lightand he has a dirty great big magnesium sort of flash on his camera?

Cerys

You're all missing the point here.  A tree has fallen!  Somebody organise a candle-light vigil before the whole country goes to pot!

Oh.  Too late.  I hope you're satisfied.

Regular John

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"[img]http://sam.zoy.org/fun/goatse/0goatse.jpg[img]
From a computer game called Unreal Tournament

remind you of anyone?

way to give it away in the filename j00 n00b!!!

cliffyb (lead designer at Epic) is/was a poster on the SomethingAwful forums where the whole goatse thing was first exposed (as it were)

mr rou-rou

way to quote it out in the open like that so people don't even need to check the properties, is there anything lower than a n00b?

lower than a n00b, an 8.

:) did you look at some of the other homages to that infamous bottom, I like the cakes with their jam filling

Regular John

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"way to quote it out in the open like that so people don't even need to check the properties, is there anything lower than a n00b?

lower than a n00b, an 8.

:) did you look at some of the other homages to that infamous bottom, I like the cakes with their jam filling

I understand that some futuristic racing game called Powerdrome will have a goatse tunnel aswell, I dunno whether the QA teams at the console companies have a sense of humour or just not down with the 'net

mr rou-rou

I'm breaking the piss rules

more?

aww, but I really wanted to take a dump in a nostril :(

edit: just while I thought of it

that might not make sense to anyone who's never seen the little red cellophane fish you put in your palm and it curls up to predict your fortune, a favourite filling of lucky bags and Christmas crackers.

The Plaque Goblin

fanny splendid

Rats

Nasty men dismembering the corpse look

and some pictures of my fucking face for good luck

gazzyk1ns

Rats

Cerys

Quote from: "Rats"some pictures of my fucking face for good luck

So which one is you at the point of orgasm?  Just curious.

Timmay

Could we please have some without the camera in the way. It's making monging you that little bit more tricky. Thanks.

fanny splendid

Quote from: "Timmay"Could we please have some without the camera in the way. It's making monging you that little bit more tricky. Thanks.

Cerys

Utter genius.  And I don't tend to say that lightly.

Pinball

Christianity - ain't it great? Much better than those pesky Muslims.

mr rou-rou

is the man who scared you with sinister swan shadow play in this court room today, can you please point to him?

butnut

Pinball

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"is the man who scared you with sinister swan shadow play in this court room today, can you please point to him?
:-)

Okay here's a worse one:

Do you trust your government?

Pinball

QuoteThis Photo shows a German soldier about to shoot in the back of the head a helpless women holding her child and walking towards a grave (not shown) being dug by those also about to be shot. I had seen this photo many years ago and it had remained vivid in my memory as the incarnation of democide. Documentation: see Democide. Source: thanks to Alan and Krysia Jacobs, who on my description of the photo, searched, found, and scanned it for me.
What a brave chap. I'm sure his mother was real proud.

Cerys

Pinball

Quote from: "Cerys""Just following orders...."
Indeed. I won't post any more, but just trawling that site is a truly sickening experience.

Cerys

I haven't been there.  I despair too much of the human race as it is.