Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:11:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Saw X (Saw movie)

Started by mjwilson, July 30, 2023, 09:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Late Satoru Iwata

That tagline for the first one: Dare You See Saw?

Pretty good!

popcorn

Quote from: The Late Satoru Iwata on January 07, 2024, 07:35:13 PMThat tagline for the first one: Dare You See Saw?

Pretty good!

It's elegant but suffers from the film having absolutely nothing to do with see saws and thereby failing to complete the pun circuit.

It also got into diminishing returns with the sequels. So You Saw Saw — Dare You See Saw 2, Too? And Ouch, That Looks a Bit Saw.

El Unicornio, mang

You'd think in 10 films they'd have managed to incorporate a see-saw into one of Jigsaw's torture devices. Like have it so that each time they go up it skins off a bit of their head, each time they go down it rams a red hot poker up their jacksie or something (and the same or similar for the person on the other side).

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on January 08, 2024, 03:03:34 PMYou'd think in 10 films they'd have managed to incorporate a see-saw into one of Jigsaw's torture devices.

So you didn't see Saw X, then?

The Late Satoru Iwata

That said, most Americans seem to call them teeter-totters for some weird reason.

Obel

Quote from: The Late Satoru Iwata on January 08, 2024, 04:17:37 PMSo you didn't see Saw X, then?

Yeah Unicorno you bummed yourself right in the gob there.

Saw XI announced for 27th September. Stoked about that. I hope it's Tobin Bell and they keep thinking of new interquel stories to increase the implausibility of a dying man somehow having the time and energy to create hundreds of traps for various personal slights. Love these ridiculous films idgaf.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: The Late Satoru Iwata on January 08, 2024, 04:17:37 PMSo you didn't see Saw X, then?

It's the only one I've seen aside from the first one. When was the see saw scene?

The Late Satoru Iwata

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on January 08, 2024, 06:08:45 PMIt's the only one I've seen aside from the first one. When was the see saw scene?
Bloodboarding see-saw-scene-saw.

dontpaintyourteeth

El Unicornio, mang