Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:06:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Laurence Fox loses court case [split topic]

Started by Blue Jam, January 29, 2024, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

A good explanation of why we should be discussing this:

Laurence Fox DEFEATED In Court - Crystal, Who He Targeted, Spills It All: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxYfZsf42E0

magister

I've just seen a tweet saying that Fox, in protest against the court verdict, has climbed the statue of Eros in Piccadilly Circus and is refusing to come down.

Genuinely, I don't know whether this is true or a joke.

jobotic

If it were true I would definitely agree that he needs completely ignoring.

Cold Meat Platter

idunnosomename

genuinely don't think he's athletic enough to get his leg over the bronze bowl

dissolute ocelot

Fox is apparently now suing (or trying to sue) Mukhtar Ali Yassin for calling him a racist on Twitter last May. Even though many things he has said could be construed as racist. And aside from any questions of whether he has a reputation to be damaged. (National, Irish News.) Hopefully the judge will laugh in his face and decide there's no case to answer. But he doesn't care, can you imagine acting like Fox and not wanting people to laugh in your face? He's the greatest comedy actor of his generation.

JaDanketies

Pursuing in this case against Mukhtar just looks like burning money pointlessly. I can't imagine how the optics will be helpful to him or any of his backers.

idunnosomename

A 100 page thread on the cook'd and bomb'd forum. Richard Tice licks his lips

dissolute ocelot

Quote from: JaDanketies on February 01, 2024, 10:40:04 AMPursuing in this case against Mukhtar just looks like burning money pointlessly. I can't imagine how the optics will be helpful to him or any of his backers.
Fox really does seem like the sort of person who's endlessly offended by everything, so I'm sure he's upset by everything anyone says about him online. His denials of being a racist seem kinda genuine: he does seem clueless enough not to realise that saying lots of racist things does actually make him kinda racist. He's seeing a lot of swastikas but not yet realised he's the bad guy.

Cuellar

Well I'd much rather be stuck in a room with Laurence Fox than one of those awful centrists they have like Stewart Lee or whoever

superthunderstingcar

Mr_Simnock

Quote from: superthunderstingcar on February 01, 2024, 04:31:56 PM"But doctor, I am Laurence Fox."

every time we mention him on this board he gets a pound! shoulders said so

Jumblegraws

Quote from: idunnosomename on February 01, 2024, 10:41:34 AMA 100 page thread on the cook'd and bomb'd forum. Richard Tice licks his lips
Jeremy Hosking is Fox's sugar daddy rather than Tice.
Quote from: JaDanketies on February 01, 2024, 10:40:04 AMPursuing in this case against Mukhtar just looks like burning money pointlessly. I can't imagine how the optics will be helpful to him or any of his backers.
I honestly think it comes down to Hosking having more money than he can spend and getting a plutocratic boner at underwriting a stupid, spoiled cunt who says the quiet part loud. I think boredom rather than financial sense would more likely be the reason were Hosking to stop writing Fox cheques.

jobotic

Hosking is a major shareholder in Crystal Palace?

Never gave a fuck about them one way or the other before but I hope they lose every game they play.

That'll show him.

Kankurette

Sebastian Cobb

He's admitted defeat in the Muktar libel stuff.

Gulftastic

Over half the world are complete dickheads so it must be an easy lifestyle choice.

Why does Loz Fox make it look so difficult?

jobotic

He is being extra fucking deranged today.

Lucky he's far-right or he'd be getting a knock on the door.

Kankurette

Is he butthurt that 30p Lee is getting more attention?

jobotic

He's threatening to bring down the state because they hurt is children or something.

Bringing it down by getting pissed and tweeting.

Sebastian Cobb

Getting another bag and posting through it.

Bet his dealer loves days like these.

Ferris

Quote from: idunnosomename on January 30, 2024, 11:51:48 AMthis cunt

Love doing the sums with these wankers.

QuoteHe then started working for the housebuilding and commercial property company founded by his grandfather called The Sunley Group in 1991. Tice was its joint chief executive officer (CEO) for 14 years before leaving the company in 2006.

Hmmm 2006 minus 14 years means he became the CEO of grandads company when he was 28, 5 years after graduating from the university of salford. So one job, didn't work out, run daddy's company, now I'm a millionaire and best start telling important people what I reckon.

GazzoftheGreen

Seems to have gone further off the deep end this evening.

His whole rant boils down to him screaming 'no one's going to stop me from exploiting my son's mental health issues for my far right grift!' into a void. I do feel sorry for his kids (and Piper for that matter).

monkfromhavana

MrMealDeal

Quote from: idunnosomename on March 12, 2024, 07:20:23 AMBurnt sausages is it

People said Twitter was dying but this is one of the all time great Tweets
https://x.com/LozzaFox/status/1767272859309604910?s=20

touchingcloth

Butchers Blind