Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:55:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Bristol meet - Sat 19th June - it's drinking, but with Whores

Started by Morrisfan82, May 12, 2004, 03:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MojoJojo

I might go, but since I believe all people who use the internet in real life are dangers to society, I'll hide.

I'll be the man with the hidden camera.

Morrisfan82

Quote from: "MojoJojo"I might go, but since I believe all people who use the internet in real life are dangers to society, I'll hide.
Aww, come on, look at the little lambs in the photos on page one, they're not capable of evil.

If that doesn't work, try staring at the picture of Tracey until it suddenly becomes a rather good idea.

Des, sorry to hear that bud, was looking forward to having a proper chat with you this time. Some other time eh...

Spaced Cadet

Might have a look, a pint or three, maybe, but The Hatchet come on, it's a shithole. I would suggest The Bell, in a quiet location off of Jamaica Street/Kings Square (not far from The Cube cinema) It's got a fine selction of ales and a good atmosphere.

Uncle_Z

Another one for the maybe list.  Long overdue for a pilgrimage to my old stomping grounds.

Gamma Ray

Quote from: "Muteki"... who said it was my favourite pub? Cos it ain't.

God told me. Don't tell me that he's been lying to me again. Last time that happened it cost me a lengthly sentence at Her Majesty's Pleasure, and I don't want to go back there, no siree.  The food doesn't agree with me.

Quote from: "Spaced Cadet"Might have a look, a pint or three, maybe, but The Hatchet come on, it's a shithole. I would suggest The Bell, in a quiet location off of Jamaica Street/Kings Square (not far from The Cube cinema) It's got a fine selction of ales and a good atmosphere.

Here we go again ... I already tried that manouvre, and king mob and Muteki double teamed me. I like your use of The Bell though, that's a canny move.

Morrisfan82

I've been to The Bell before, seemed nice enough, but it's not very easy to find (particularly if people are coming from faraway lands & don't know Bristol, or are coming from the train/bus station). Hell, I got lost finding the place, and I bleedin live ere. Though I was pissed.

king mob

Quote from: "Muteki"I've been to The Bell before, seemed nice enough, but it's not very easy to find (particularly if people are coming from faraway lands & don't know Bristol, or are coming from the train/bus station). Hell, I got lost finding the place, and I bleedin live ere. Though I was pissed.

The Bell is ok but as said its off the beaten track & a right pain to get to.People got lost trying to find the Hatchett and thats a central pub off Park St.

hencole

I really don't think I'm going to make this one because of Glastonbury being too close. Which is a real shame. Would certainly be up for meeting some whores at glastonbury though.

king mob

Quote from: "hencole"I really don't think I'm going to make this one because of Glastonbury being too close. Which is a real shame. Would certainly be up for meeting some whores at glastonbury though.

What day you going to Glasto?

Give me a call or PM me and we can sort something out.

Bogey

I'm going to Glastonbury (I think). Has anyone heard/received anything from them yet by the way? I'm not going to get worried yet, since there's still over a month to go.

Hmph hmph, I would really like to go to Bristol, but it's an awful long way to travel to meet some internet weirdos, who probably actually have no social skills and will all sit there in uncomfortable silence*

*Yes, I know. So it'd just be me.

king mob

Quote from: "Bogey"I'm going to Glastonbury (I think). Has anyone heard/received anything from them yet by the way? I'm not going to get worried yet, since there's still over a month to go.

Hmph hmph, I would really like to go to Bristol, but it's an awful long way to travel to meet some internet weirdos, who probably actually have no social skills and will all sit there in uncomfortable silence*

*Yes, I know. So it'd just be me.

Glasto tickets will start to ship from this Thursday, if you have any worries give Seetickets a call.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Morrisfan82

Why, can you not make it on Saturdays Vermy? Sorry bud, it's the populist's day of choice...

Vermschneid Mehearties

Nope. I have to work. But come September I'll be able to make it to any meet, providing it's not in the South East somewhere (as I'll be in Newcastle/Leeds).

Bogey

Morrisfan82

So, let's go over to Elton Welsby for a half-time report...

The squad thus far (ie. people who have gone 'mmmmyeh alright then', in a roundabout fashion):

Muteki (in goal again, cuh, typical)
king mob
fanny splendid
mayer
didgeripoo
Ambient Sheep
Gamma Ray
Almost Yearly
Sherringford Hovis
Jemble Fred (though he doesn't seem to know it yet)
phoresy
Geej
MojoJojo
Spaced Cadet
Frinky
John John John John Heeg

On the subs bench, umming and ahhing about it cos they're worried about getting chapped legs:

TraceyQ
weekender
Hairy Chin
Uncle_Z
Bogey

(Still Not George and Cerys have said they can't come, but I'm leaving them here in case they change their mind) :D

Get stuck in.

Anyone else?

Uncle_Z

My attendance probability is firming up nicely as I have secured a place to sleep.  May have to bring along a wildcard in the form of a pal who, whilst great fun and sound in every way, is unlikely to have heard of this Cress Morish fella and may well be afraid of my internet whores.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Uncle_Z"May have to bring along a wildcard in the form of a pal who, whilst great fun and sound in every way, is unlikely to have heard of this Cress Morish fella and may well be afraid of my internet whores.
It's alright, we had Dr. Jim last time and he was just fine.

hencole

Still Not George

Looks like we're not coming. Money problems and such.
We'll have to settle for using the photos for deviant sex rituals instead, like we normally do.

gazzyk1ns

Ah good, Gamma, Sherringford, and Mojo are going - I want to know what they look like.

Almost Yearly

Can I go on the right wing, 'teki? It's my usual position.

Bloody gay jew n**ger asylums go home.

See?

TraceyQ

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Ah good, Gamma, Sherringford, and Mojo are going - I want to know what they look like.

Are you going to show your face, Gazzy? Or are you refering to when you stroke your cock over the meet photos after the event?

gazzyk1ns

Yeah the latter, although I must admit I am really tempted to go to a meet this year. Dunno what it would be like though.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Still Not George"Looks like we're not coming. Money problems and such.
Yes.  You.  Are.

Even if we have to drive up to Aber and grab you two by the scruffs of your necks.

Hairy Chin

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"Yeah - we need to talk about laminating.
Wuh?

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Wuh?

Quote from: "Still Not George"
We'll have to settle for using the photos for deviant sex rituals instead, like we normally do.

I'm presuming they don't print new ones off each time.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"
Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Wuh?
Quote from: "Still Not George"We'll have to settle for using the photos for deviant sex rituals instead, like we normally do.
I'm presuming they don't print new ones off each time.
Ah, RIGHT.  With you now.  Sorry about that.

I think Torty has a laminator in a cupboard somewhere.  I'd always wondered why.