Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 07:47:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Three Cheers For Darrell!

Started by TJ, May 20, 2004, 04:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ

We like him round 'ere, we do. Please support your national Artist Formerly Known As Sir Kobble by adding your three cheers below. The poster contributing the best 'cheers' will win a song composed in their honour by Rats.

Hip hip hooray!

smoker

TJ

PS this should be in General Discussion.

Jemble Fred

Is it his birthday? Is this sarcasm? Has he died? I fucking hope not, he's got my Cook video.

Darrell's a superb chap, anyway. Got a temper on him, mind.

TJ

He's been coming in for a bit of flak elsewhere recently, so I thought it only fair that we should show our appreciation for how much he adds to this site/forum.

I could say the same about AY, PLC, Tracey, Rats, Alan Strang, Bent Halo, Emergency Lalla Ward 10, 23Daves, Pinball, Ambient Sheep, Blue Jam, a bald avuncular jew and countless others of course. But y'know and that etc or something.

smoker

TJ

Quote from: "smoker"and me, cunt

Yes of course. I'm particularly fond of the way you call me a 'cunt'.

Bogey

How about a popularity poll? That'd be a winner I'm sure.

smoker

well i don't like to be just take, take, take all the time ;)

mayer

Quote from: "TJ"Blue Jam

not seen the Blue one about for quite a while actually, hope all's well.

oh, and big up for Darrell, because i love him.

TJ

Quote from: "mayer"
Quote from: "TJ"Blue Jam

not seen the Blue one about for quite a while actually, hope all's well.

My 'spies' tell me that she's currently otherwise engaged with largin' it on the decks or whatever it is you youngsters say.

Jemble Fred

I don't know, I fuss around this comedy forum like a Cook & Moore-obsessed Mother Hen, stealing pointless news items from Chortle, acting like a cunt to people who get the name of A Bit Of Fry & Laurie wrong, making up shit puzzles to keep my chickadees happy, and what recognition do I get? You treat this forum like a hotel, etc.

TJ rocks. So I've heard.

Almost Yearly

Lumme, I done him his Harry Hill picture didn't I? What does he want? Blood?

So I Googled "blood thanks" and got this anal sac abscess:

Hot soaks.

Quote from: "TJ"He's been coming in for a bit of flak elsewhere recently, so I thought it only fair that we should show our appreciation for how much he adds to this site/forum.

Who? Who is bullying the Darrel? Let me know and I'll av' em.

Oh for goodness sake Yearly...

smoker

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"

Hot soaks.

if that happened to my anal sac i think i'd have an expression as well

Almost Yearly

Yeah, requote the whole picture why don't you. Then y'all can revile me doubly.

smoker

Cerys

Hurray!

Oh ... am I too late...?

TJ

Quote from: "Cerys"Hurray!

Oh ... am I too late...?

Rats, write a song about the lady.

Jemble Fred

I would suggest Nerys, cherries, wellies and Pam Ferris as perfect rhymes. Perhaps a samba.

Oh, and if it helps, I did once manage to rhyme 'listless' with 'Aberystwyth' in a song. It can be done.

sproggy

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "TJ"

I could say the same about AY, PLC, Tracey, Rats, Alan Strang, Bent Halo, Emergency Lalla Ward 10, 23Daves, Pinball, Ambient Sheep, Blue Jam, a bald avuncular jew and countless others of course. But y'know and that etc or something.

Ah! So THAT's the clique!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Tokyo Sexwhale"
Quote from: "TJ"I could say the same about AY, PLC, Tracey, Rats, Alan Strang, Bent Halo, Emergency Lalla Ward 10, 23Daves, Pinball, Ambient Sheep, Blue Jam, a bald avuncular jew and countless others of course. But y'know and that etc or something.
Ah! So THAT's the clique!
Damn, rumbled.  Quick, everybody, leggit, the lynch-mob is coming...

Plank

Hooray for Darrell! Comedy chat would be rubbish without him. I hope by offering Tom Baker's face as pick-me-up, things will be a bit better.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Lumme, I done him his Harry Hill picture didn't I? What does he want? Blood?

Hang on, I done him his Harry Hill picture as well!!!

The cunt!!!

So which one was better then Darrell????

Eh??? Eh?????

no_offenc

He can have my Brian Blessed:

Quote"I THINK DARRELL'S GREAT!  DID I MENTION I WAS BRIAN BLESSED?!"

Bogey

Oh that's superb.

Does Brian Blessed really always tell people his name?

butnut

Quote from: "Bogey"Does Brian Blessed really always tell people his name?

No - it's from Dead Ringers, so as to give the audience some idea of who they're impersonating.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "butnut"
Quote from: "Bogey"Does Brian Blessed really always tell people his name?
No - it's from Dead Ringers, so as to give the audience some idea of who they're impersonating.
Um, to be fair, I seem to remember Spitting Image doing the same thing.