Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:34:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fucked up MSN conversations

Started by weekender, June 13, 2004, 01:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rats

He's a bad influence on you Gareth.

Silver SurferGhost

"So the boys got together and formed a band, fate played the straight man, and since then they've never looked back...."

smoker

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"
Quote from: "smoker"pretend it's not a real girl, and that you know it's one of their mates.

"Pretend it's not a real person having their feelings cruelly dicked around with...then it's hilarious!!!"

all i'm saying is something can be nasty and still funny. imagine if tarzan's granddaughter had heard morris announce his death on air, would have been pretty harsh for her but i doubt it would have stopped many people laughing. this is the second time you've flown off the handle because you've misunderstood someone on here's sense of humour, maybe you'd be happier here: //www.2point4children.com/forums.

TJ

Quote from: "smoker"
Quote from: "smoker"pretend it's not a real girl, and that you know it's one of their mates.

"Pretend it's not a real person having their feelings cruelly dicked around with...then it's hilarious!!!"

all i'm saying is something can be nasty and still funny. imagine if tarzan's granddaughter had heard morris announce his death on air, would have been pretty harsh for her but i doubt it would have stopped many people laughing. this is the second time you've flown off the handle because you've misunderstood someone on here's sense of humour, maybe you'd be happier here: //www.2point4children.com/forums.

'Suggesting' that people stop frequenting these forums on the basis that they disagree with the majority view isn't really the right approach to take, whether you think that they have 'misunderstood' someone's humour or not.

hencole

What! This is a pathetic atempt at humour. It's the sort of behaviour that would have been frowned upon at school. Isn't Weekender clever because he can lie, and aren't we stupid for believing him. It's just sad that he gets his kicks through sociopahtic behaviour that most people grew out of. I don't want to read threads that are a tissue of lies and fabrications involving 15 year old kids, rape and suicide. It's a sick joke.

hencole

Quote from: "TJ"
'Suggesting' that people stop frequenting these forums on the basis that they disagree with the majority view isn't really the right approach to take,

Not even a majority view is it though?

smoker

Quote from: "TJ"'Suggesting' that people stop frequenting these forums on the basis that they disagree with the majority view isn't really the right approach to take, whether you think that they have 'misunderstood' someone's humour or not.

fair enough, i was only kidding him though. i just don't think people should be castigated for what they find funny

a bald avuncular jew

You are a twat, smoker.  Why should I "pretend it's not a real girl" when I've been told otherwise?  If you find it hilarious that a young teenage girl has been told that her friend has been raped, and is about to commit suicide, then you really do need some kind of help.  And oh look, once again you bring in the old "but hey, Chris Morris does it!" line.  You just don't have a clue.

cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com ana u are scarying me!
cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com u r making me cry!
cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com  i doing my best
cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com U R REALY SCARING ME

etc...

That's your idea of humour, is it?  You sick fucking idiot.

smoker

that's not very avuncular language now is it? i don't find it hilarious that weekender has done this, it's cruel and not something i'd do. all i'm saying is, some of the situations and phrases that him and gazzy use are amusing to me, be it a real conversation or not. maybe that makes me a bad person, so be it. but don't have a rant at me calling me a fucking twat, or accuse me of bringing in the old chris morris excuse, find another example of me ever doing that?

Johnny Yesno

Now, now. He's only expressing his opinions and, as you are quite fond of saying, people shouldn't be afraid of expressing their opinions.

a bald avuncular jew

Quote from: "Johnny Yesno"

Now, now. He's only expressing his opinions and, as you are quite fond of saying, people shouldn't be afraid of expressing their opinions.

Where did I say he shouldn't express his opinions?  HIs opinions are what I'm responding to, do you see?  Why should someone "pretend it's not a real girl"...how fucking desperate do you have to be for a giggle to just brush aside the fact that a 16-year old girl was made to cry?  For fucks sake.

smoker

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"Where did I say he shouldn't express his opinions?  HIs opinions happen to confirm that he's a tool, and therefore I am responding to them, do you see?  WHY should someone "pretend it's not a real girl"...how fucking desperate do you have to be for a giggle to just brush aside the fact that a 16-year old girl was made to cry?

for the final time, i'm not brushing that point aside. i've said 2, 3 times it wasn't a nice thing to do and not something i would think of doing. it wasn't the idea of doing that that amused me, it was some of the things they were saying in it, the phrases they used, that made me laugh.

if weekender had categorically stated, this is a made-up conversation me and two mates had, would you still not have laughed at stuff like this:

Gazzyk1ns

ana, you were so innocent - you don't know how much you meant - to your friends, you were a winner - can you just delay dinner? - your words will help - ana's brains from turning to kelp

weekender

please stay and talk to me, i need my friends

cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com

fine

Gazzyk1ns

and I need to leave, too - I must be gone. Sgt. Gary has ass to bust. Well, not like ana's ass was busted... I need to bust the asses of those who bust ass. I will keep this window open

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
even though no-ones feelings have been hurt? that's all i'm saying, what they did was tight, if indeed they did really do it, but the things they said while they were doing it were amusing at points.

hencole

Amusing out of conext perhaps, but as soon as the context is added they become abhorent.

smoker

Quote from: "hencole"Amusing out of conext perhaps, but as soon as the context is added they become abhorent.

i guess that's pretty much what i'm trying to say, yeah

a bald avuncular jew

Quote from: "smoker"for the final time, i'm not brushing that point aside. i've said 2, 3 times it wasn't a nice thing to do and not something i would think of doing. it wasn't the idea of doing that that amused me, it was some of the things they were saying in it, the phrases they used, that made me laugh.

if weekender had categorically stated, this is a made-up conversation me and two mates had, would you still not have laughed at stuff like this:

even though no-ones feelings have been hurt? that's all i'm saying, what they did was tight, if indeed they did really do it, but the things they said while they were doing it were amusing at points.

Oh for fucks sake.  Trying to seperate their "hilarious" jokes from the fact that a 16-year old girl was MADE TO CRY is absolutely fucking pointless.  Never mind the "what ifs," this clearly WAS AN ACTUAL PERSON who was maliciously pranked, if you are laughing at the phrases they used to do this THEN YOU ARE A FUCKING CRETIN, because once you know the context it should automatically render everything they said as UNFUNNY, HEARTLESS AND CRUEL.  I'm not going to bother trying to commmunicate this point to you any more, nor do I want to continue to play a part in this absolutely despicable thread.

EDIT: Hencole rather preempted my point there...and you seem to be agreeing with him.  Oh man...  You *know* what the context is, therefore you should simply not find any of it funny.

smoker

...thank fuck for that.

heartless and cruel, yes, unfunny, no. i.m.o

smoker

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"EDIT: Hencole rather preempted my point there...and you seem to be agreeing with him.  Oh man...  You *know* what the context is, therefore you should simply not find any of it funny.

yeah maybe i agree with him because he's not a twunt who throws his pennyworth in as aggressively and offensively as he possibly can despite having virtually no knowledge of the person he's in conversation with?

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"Where did I say he shouldn't express his opinions?  HIs opinions are what I'm responding to, do you see?

You didn't but the way you SHOUT EVERYONE DOWN who doesn't agree with you implies that you won't actually listen to what they're saying, so they might as well not bother.
You are a blowhard who has lots to say but who seldom appears to read properly what other people write before attacking their opinions. Then you wonder why people apologise before making a statement which might conflict with your view of the world. And you're offensive about them doing that too. Let's face it, you just love an argument about absolutely anything so you can get the chance to sound off at people in that annoying superior tone of yours.
It's too hot today to put up with awkward bastards.

NobodyGetsOutAlive

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"Does anyone know of any law regarding prank calling commercial business? Is it illegal, or just mostly funny?

It's just moronic isn't it?

a bald avuncular jew

Quote from: "Johnny Yesno"You didn't but the way you SHOUT EVERYONE DOWN who doesn't agree with you implies that you won't actually listen to what they're saying, so they might as well not bother.

No I was SHOUTING because I was losing my patience at smokers inability to comprehend what I was saying, not to mention the fact that he finds that shitty chat log funny.  Look, why would someone go out of their way to "forget" about the fact that a real actual person got hurt to the point of crying, just so they can get a couple of giggles out of that piece of shit log?  Do you see?  Why ignore the context, when you know what the context is and how grim it makes the whole thing.  How hard is that to understand.

QuoteYou are a blowhard who has lots to say but who seldom appears to read properly what other people write before attacking their opinions.

Oh fuck you.  Go back to ducking behind parapets you gutless twerp.

blue jammer

Quote from: "Johnny Yesno"Let's face it, you just love an argument about absolutely anything so you can get the chance to sound off at people in that annoying superior tone of yours.

You know, that statement could apply to a lot of posters here... ;)

QuoteIt's too hot today to put up with awkward bastards.

That's a great line, I like that a lot!

--

Debates are great, as long as you can see both points clearly, and can respect the views of others without the need for insults, wether personal or otherwise.

I'll admit I used to jump in feet first and shout at people on forums, but as time passes by, you move on and gain some experience, and hopefully can then be seen as someone who'll listen, and not just post insults and look like a fool.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"Look, why would someone go out of their way to "forget" about the fact that a real actual person got hurt to the point of crying, just so they can get a couple of giggles out of that piece of shit log?  Do you see?  Why ignore the context, when you know what the context is and how grim it makes the whole thing.  How hard is that to understand.

Because if it isn't true (and some doubt over its authenticity has been cast) then there's nothing to worry about. Why worry about works of fiction? Blue Jam would be horrific if it was true but it isn't. So no harm done, then. Why can't you understand that? See if you can answer that without sinking to personal abuse.

Peking O

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"Oh fuck you.  Go back to ducking behind parapets you gutless twerp.

Dad? Is that you?

a bald avuncular jew

This is jsut a waste of time, and doubtless the sort of response weekender and gazzyk1ns were after, so fuck it.  How can people not get angry at this thing?  They've said it's not fake, it reads as if it's completely and utterly genuine, etc etc.  Oh well, as long as some of you had a good chuckle at it then fuck the poor girl who got her feelings dicked around with.  Well done boys.

Goldentony

*tries to lighten mood*

here's an aim convo i had with a girl, im the mondeo:

H2Dunbavin: don't your eyes hurt bein on aol all the time?
Mondeo: no
H2Dunbavin: (i sound like my older brother)
Mondeo: i work in a police station so im used to it
H2Dunbavin: which one?
Mondeo: its a special one in bootle, its really a tent with police written on it but they havent spelt it right
H2Dunbavin: oooh
Mondeo: its great, they send us our dinner down a rope
H2Dunbavin: a rope?
Mondeo: yea its attatched to a bucket
Mondeo: they attatch it to the rope and slide it down from the window
H2Dunbavin: flying dinner then
Mondeo: no its on a rope
H2Dunbavin: yeah coming from a window
Mondeo: it never leaves the rope
Mondeo: it'd just fal to the ground otherwise
Mondeo they did do that once as part of the initiation
H2Dunbavin: steven i'm not that stupid
Mondeo: they made me eat the pickled onion sandwhiches off the floor
H2Dunbavin: well if you were in the TA you have to if it falls to the ground coz thats all the food you have
Mondeo: it was awful tho they werent even real pickled onions
Mondeo: i compained and they threw a pot noodle at me
H2Dunbavin: and wat did you do?
Mondeo: i had to sew my uniform together
H2Dunbavin: well boys should have to learn how to do that, haha
Mondeo: they wouldnt give me a usual one so it sjust a brown jumpsuit with constable tipp exe'ed on the back
H2Dunbavin: well atleast you can blend under-cover
Mondeo: i dunno they made me wear a bell shaped hat
H2Dunbavin: constables have to wear them
Mondeo: im nut sure they want me there, they took away my bike and put a heron on the seat
H2Dunbavin: a what?
Mondeo: a heron, a giant bird, like a goose
H2Dunbavin: o
H2Dunbavin: why?
Mondeo: i dunt know but they had a note on it saying white boy we bum you hard
H2Dunbavin: *laughs* all te police take the mic out of teens
Mondeo: it wasnt funny
Mondeo: they poked me with a giant white stick for hours after it
H2Dunbavin: i'm not laughing at you
Mondeo: i dunno if its just me ive seen them paint a woman green once and vaccum pack her
H2Dunbavin: well tell them were 2 gt off
H2Dunbavin: get*
Mondeo: i can only speak to them if i wave my penis about to a marillion tune
H2Dunbavin: oook
Mondeo: the police like marillion
Mondeo: they dont read out peoples rights they just sing kayleigh
Mondeo: d'you like ladders
Mondeo: i have to climb a ladder to get to work
H2Dunbavin: ok
Mondeo: they put the tent on the roof near the wasp farm they keep there
H2Dunbavin: this all in bootle?
Mondeo: yes, they transferred me to old swan tho for a short while to partol tesco car park
Mondeo: if i spotted any criminals i had to chase them with a lance
H2Dunbavin: woteva
Mondeo: it wasnt too fun tho
Mondeo: i lanced a pensioner in the gullet and her son threw me into a bottle bank
H2Dunbavin: feel sorry for the bottle bank
Mondeo: a swan flew in and stole my wellies, i lived them, they were blue
H2Dunbavin: it must of tuk your brain too
Mondeo: no just wellies
Mondeo: and a big fibreglass otter
Mondeo: hello?

Quote from: "a bald avuncular jew"Oh well, as long as some of you had a good chuckle at it then fuck the poor girl

Fucking the poor girl maybe the objective of all this.  After all these do sound like the words of a paedophile, who wishes to groom a child to perform the acts described.  If weekender and gaz want to show themselves in that light then I think we should let them do it.  At least this way we can keep track of them now that we know who and what they are.  Maybe this is a cry for help, anyone considered that?  Maybe weekender and Gaz are saying that they need help to stop this perversion they have whilst talking to young girls on the internet.  Just a thought, after all, paedophiles have nowhere to turn to for help with their mental health problem.

Weekender:  they say every girl has a rape fantasy, i can't deny that i enjoyed the sex, although i was bound and gagged, i did enjoy parts of it.

mook

Quote from: "Goldentony"*tries to lighten mood*

here's an aim convo i had with a girl, im the mondeo:

Mondeo: i can only speak to them if i wave my penis about to a marillion tune
H2Dunbavin: oook
Mondeo: the police like marillion
Mondeo: they dont read out peoples rights they just sing kayleigh

hehe...funniest thing I've read all day.

Fucknose