Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:59:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Fucked up MSN conversations

Started by weekender, June 13, 2004, 01:47:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VorpalSword

why doesn't someone just add cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com to their MSN and see what happens?

hencole

Posting to this forum is bad enough, but entering the seedy world of MSN? Full of scary people and scary talk.

Rats

Mondeo: they wouldnt give me a usual one so it sjust a brown jumpsuit with constable tipp exe'ed on the back

Was it a furry jump suit like felt or suede? that's how I pictured it.

weekender

Of course, hypothetically speaking, if the whole thing was made up, then anyone e-mailing/MSNing cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com would get e-mails from what sounded like an american teenager.  Alternatively, hypothetically speaking, if the whole thing was true, then anyone e-mailing/MSNing cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com would get e-mails/messages from what sounded like an american teenager.

how can u tel the difrence?

hencole

By grabbing your balls and feeding them to you. If you choke she's imaginary, if you swallow them down whole then she's real.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: "weekender"Of course, hypothetically speaking, if the whole thing was made up, then anyone e-mailing/MSNing cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com would get e-mails from what sounded like an american teenager.  Alternatively, hypothetically speaking, if the whole thing was true, then anyone e-mailing/MSNing cute_puppy_dog16@hotmail.com would get e-mails/messages from what sounded like an american teenager.

how can u tel the difrence?

You could ask for sex. If your front door was smashed down by a bloke shouting "Knock! Knock! Knock!" then I'd say the whole thing was probably true. Mind you, could a person be sure you wouldn't carry a prank that far, eh?

petercussing

Yeah, guy, that conversation is unique in that i both found it massively harsh and incredibly funny. I don't know what to think now. Mmm.
  And my friend tried to kill himself recently. Mmmmmmm.

Well done that was funny and fuck you, that was harsh, is my final (non)statement.

terminallyrelaxed

Quote from: "weekender"
Quote from: "terminallyrelaxed"Is this another one of your "I've done something that would either be quite amusing if I hadnt taken it so far or is just beyond the pale and now I'm going to bask in your admonitions before I tell you all it never happened and I was winding you up" stories, a la "I've battered the local burglar to death with an 18" rubber cock, shall I call the cops or chop him up?" is it weekender?

No-one was 'playing the part' of 'cute_puppy_dog' - as far as I'm aware she is actually a friend of 'Ana', who lives in America.  The conversation was genuine.

DJ One Record

The way I see it, all three parties are in the wrong in that convo: weekender for his shameless disregard for other's feelings, Gaz for his completely unconvincing performance as a police officer and the girl for falling for it.

There's a lesson for us all in there.

Space ghost

Yawn, I'm bored.Perhaps if I post to this it'll sink like every other damn thread.

*wanders off muttering*

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "DJ One Record"The way I see it, all three parties are in the wrong in that convo: <snip> Gaz for his completely unconvincing performance as a police officer

Owch, that really hurts, criticism of my ability to impersonate a foreign police officer, over the internet,  in a situation where a real police officer would never be involved in the first place.

uve made me cry :,(

DJ One Record

[Bernard Black] Don't mention it. Buy me a drink sometime. [/BB]

thatmuch

Quote from: "weekender"From what I can tell, there is some 15/16 year old female in America called...
etc.

Some people are just cold, it seems. It scares me that people can be so cold as to do this kind of thing, or to find it in any way funny.

(sorry, bit late reading this)

wheatgod

heres some chat baiting from paul rose, the guy who did digitiser:
http://www.mrbiffo.com/chatbaiter.htm
quite good, if you liked digi

Jet Set Willy

Quote from: "wheatgod"heres some chat baiting from paul rose, the guy who did digitiser:
http://www.mrbiffo.com/chatbaiter.htm
quite good, if you liked digi

I'm Lovin' It

Cerys

QuoteCraig said it was the third best thing he'd ever seen, after his dog swallowing a bee, and a Billy Joel concert he went to in 1988

Not the funniest thing on there, but for some reason this bit made me giggle like a maniac.

Goldentony, you made me laugh quite a lot.

Weekender and Gaz, wherefore?

wow, for a chris morris site, people take a spot of yank baiting pretty seriously don't they?

She should be outside not wasting her life on the internet. But then again, none of us can really talk can we?

poison popcorn

these lines cracked me up:

Mondeo: d'you like ladders

and the end:

Mondeo: no just wellies
Mondeo: and a big fibreglass otter
Mondeo: hello?

the first one was a bit much though. if it was real.

Neville Chamberlain

Blimey, weekender should be shot for that. What a complete prick.

thomasina

Kids do the funniest things, don't they?  There was a thread for that sort of thing once.  Anyway, my daughter just copied the following to me.  Enjoy:

Weekender@hotmail.co.uk: Ever been raped?
itsdirtyandyouwantit@hotmail.com: No. You?
Weekender@hotmail.co.uk: No. So, are you fit and do you swallow?
itsdirtyandyouwantit@hotmail.com: Swallow what?
Weekender@hotmail.co.uk: Cum
Weekender@hotmail.co.uk: Is that all you say? Are you a bot or something?
Weekender@hotmail.co.uk: Oh, fuck off.

(Weekender@hotmail.co.uk has logged out)

skibz

Quote from: "thomasina"Weekender@hotmail.co.uk

???? I though hotmail addresses only ended in .com?

thomasina

you can have a made-up e-mail address as your hotmail id.  But those aren't the real id's anyway.

weekender

Quote from: "thomasina"Weekender@hotmail.co.uk

Nothing to do with me, but thanks for making it look like it was.

thomasina

Sorry.  I can see why you wouldn't want to be made to look like a sick fuck.  She does wind up the occasional paedophile but  they usually log out when she asks for their credit card number.