Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 12:44:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

nuclear material found in iraq!

Started by smoker, June 21, 2004, 05:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smoker

breaking news!

war justified!
blair and bush vindicated!
stop the war coalition discredited!

http://www.tehrantimes.com/Description.asp?Da=6/15/2004&Cat=4&Num=020

Ambient Sheep

Heh heh, you git, Smoker!

On the other hand, why was it there...maybe they were getting ready to plant it...

Vermschneid Mehearties

It's not the first time they've tried to plant weapons in iraq, remember Rumsfeld shaking hands with the great man, sealing the deal that would bring thousands of ballistic weapons into Iraq.

They're having trouble deciding what to do with Saddam Hussain. How about reinstating him as ruler and dictator of Iraq. It'll save millions in propaganda- just think about all the statues, palaces, murals etc. Or the information minister Saeed-al-sahaf. Which brings me to conclude, who's said "Everything is ok" more times- him or Tony Blair?

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"remember Rumsfeld shaking hands with the great man, sealing the deal that would bring thousands of ballistic weapons into Iraq.

We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror.

November 10, 2001
- President Bush Speaks to United Nations

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteTo inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror.

Terrorists, perhaps. I hate the context in which it's used. Terror isn't a country, it's an emotion caused by certain actions. It's also a word which you could use about Bush and his administration. He's a terror, I'm terrified of him, his power is terrifying, he is terrible.

Imagine if he was discussing fright. Let's go and track down the frighteners, and their frightening cells of fright. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of fright. Twat. Woops. That could be an acronym for the war on terror.

wheatgod

QuoteThat could be an acronym for the war on terror.
TWOT?

thatmuch

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"
QuoteTo inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror.

Terrorists, perhaps. I hate the context in which it's used. Terror isn't a country, it's an emotion caused by certain actions. It's also a word which you could use about Bush and his administration. He's a terror, I'm terrified of him, his power is terrifying, he is terrible.

Imagine if he was discussing fright. Let's go and track down the frighteners, and their frightening cells of fright. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of fright. Twat. Woops. That could be an acronym for the war on terror.

I'm terrified of terror. I knew a terrier who was a right little terror, so his owners named him Terror. After he bit me once I made a war on Terror the terror terrier. But I couldn't defeat him, so I remained terrified of Terror. Eventually I became obsessed and became terrified of terror itself.
You make a good point, VM.

Quote from: "New World Order"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror.

November 10, 2001

.. are you pasting that because you think its a great speech or because you can see how frightening he is? If he WERE behind 9/11 (not that I'm saying he was), of course he'd say "don't listen to the crazy lies you might hear...".

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote from: "wheatgod"
TWOT?

*erk* Yep. a bit of a slipup there. Though I know someone who pronouces twat, 'twot'. And he is.

Quote from: "DevlinC"
Quote from: "New World Order"We must speak the truth about terror. Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th; malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists, themselves, away from the guilty. To inflame ethnic hatred is to advance the cause of terror.

November 10, 2001

.. are you pasting that because you think its a great speech or because you can see how frightening he is? If he WERE behind 9/11 (not that I'm saying he was), of course he'd say "don't listen to the crazy lies you might hear...".

I seriously don't know anymore, I'm not even sure that I still care.

I guess I was sarcastically saying that Bush, wanted to forget about the footage of Rumbsfeld, shaking hands with Saddam, and that people who believe that the footage is real are conspiracy nutcases like myself. After all what kind of idiot who backs the war would entertain the thought that we armed them in the first place.

There is one thing for sure though with Bush, you're either with him or against him.  So if you don't back him your not for America and their morally superior outlook on life.  "If your not part of the solution your part of the problem."

Surely to vote out Bush would be unpatriotic?  That seems to be the way the military families see it.  What a world.  To make matters worse I've just witnessed a television show on channel 4 which featured trailer trash Americans declaring their sexual preferences for animals.  Nice.

The Fanciful Norwegian

QuoteThough I know someone who pronouces twat, 'twot'.

You mean everyone in the United States?

QuoteSurely to vote out Bush would be unpatriotic? That seems to be the way the military families see it.

Bush probably still has the military vote (which has pretty much always been Republican), but it's not going to be a clean sweep -- plenty of military families are enraged at the cuts to the Department of Veterans Affairs that have been carried out under the Administration. I can testify firsthand that veterans' hospitals in the U.S. are in a downright shitty state right now (at least those veterans' hospitals that haven't been closed outright).

pillockandtwat

Sorry - beg pardon - what nuclear material? Visited the Tehran Tinmes online and they had nothing. And the British press haven't picked it up, have they?

So, er, what's going on?

DJ One Record

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"
Quote from: "wheatgod"
TWOT?

*erk* Yep. a bit of a slipup there. Though I know someone who pronouces twat, 'twot'. And he is.

The War Against Terror, maybe?