Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:51:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

copyright and stuff...

Started by sidecar_jon, June 22, 2004, 08:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidecar_jon

Uncle-z.... i was talking to a friend today and he mentioned that very phrase. "De minimis non curat lex"  and it seems a sensible point of view.  Please dont replace the broom on my acount, unles you want to that is...cheers

now any idea what materiel wont disolve in water for my mermaid?..

Cerys

sidecar_jon

ahha i was thinking of epoxy putty but you may be right there...get good colours too...cheers

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "sidecar_jon"heres the story... i wanted to make a t-shirt useing a quote from the great man himself... "What now for man raised by puffins?" i asked this question on another forum and get jumped on by some lawyers universaly born with a broom handle up their bottoms. They all wanted me to consult one of thier "breed" just for a t-shirt quote... wel lim not going to do that. For one thing id never wittingly place money in such a reptiles pocket. So i googles some stuff and found you lot...and i see Blue jam linkes to  Bitstreams (thanks btw).. is that copyrighted stuff? is every line of any comedy show copyrighted?... how long in Parkherst would i get for a t-shirt?... i own the BBC after all with the licence fee...?...

Well I just saw a trailer on ITV for something called "Ministry of Mayhem" which actually claimed that one of these "Ministers" was raised by puffins.

I'd wait to see if Chris (as I call him) sues.  If he doesn't, I'd say it was a free-for-all!