Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:05:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How hard/easy is your life?

Started by Sam, June 22, 2004, 10:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle_Z

Drop it.  Back to thread.

My work life is hard but reasonably remunerated.  Homelife is pretty close to spot on.  Just need to find a maiden of good stock for breeding purposes and I've got it sorted.  Thanks for asking :X

elderford

(...but it was funny in an intake of breath beyond close to knuckles sort of way).

Life is peachy but money is tight thanks for asking.

Space ghost

Quote from: "Cerys"My life's a doddle.  I'm a professional crip.

Wow, I had no idea that gang culture had spread as far as the valleys of Wales.I thought it was just a problem in the inner cities.A sign O' the times I guess. Still " throw your set up,homie " or what ever it is you guys say.

Um,yeah my life is pretty good right now.I'm getting some action.With a lady whom I admire,respect and deeply love,of course.

TraceyQ

Did you not know Cerys is in Goldie Lookin' Chain? I've seen her, resplendent in a leisure suit from Matalan, smoking a "draw", calling people "Clarts"

Speciality meat product

Quote from: "Space ghost"I'm getting some action.With a lady whom I admire,respect and deeply love,of course.
Your mother?

Anyway, an easy life, is an empty life. You'll soon get bored and long for something to do.

TraceyQ

Quote from: "Mr Greedy"
Quote from: "Space ghost"I'm getting some action.With a lady whom I admire,respect and deeply love,of course.
Your mother?

Ooof. Nice one.

Space ghost

Whachu talkin' bout my mother fo' mayne?

No it's not my mother,it's just some bird I met at the disco.

As for Cerys being in the GLC, Safe as fuck,knows it.

Purple Tentacle

What are you doing offering him a gun you nutter?

Point it the other way. It's scarier.

Space ghost

I was offering it to you actually,lucky you showed up.

ho hum

Cerys

I've obviously missed something somewhere.  This is what comes of lurking in quiet backwaters of the world, you see.

And the day I wear a leisure suit from Matalan, Satan will have icicles on his ... never mind.

elderford

I was under the impression that professional Welsh criminals were known as the Tafia?

Perhaps it's changed since the introduction of Leisurewear Ghettos?

blue jammer

My life is easy, and is getting better (job-wise anyhow) as I'm soon to start a new job on days, so I can finally wave bye bye to nights as of the 2nd July :)

Otherwise, I'm too lazy for all that relationship mither, so that leaves me plenty of time to waste on music and movies, lovely.

Cerys

Quote from: "elderford"I was under the impression that professional Welsh criminals were known as the Tafia?

In a manner of speaking, and they're largely responsible for the fact that SNG hasn't got a job yet.  Hmph.

23 Daves

My life is.. erm... easy/ hard/ easy/ hard/ easy/ hard.  

My income has always been very sporadic, so I either have a reasonable amount of cash (and I don't mean loads, either) or very little at all.  It all depends upon when you ask me the question.  Staying in bed all day, houses on the Thames (or even in nice parts of London) and bachelor gadgets are all way out of my league, though.

Right now I'm doing loads of crap jobs in order to save money to move on to other parts of Australia, and it's winter down here so it pisses with rain most days... but I can't really grumble.  Come October I'll probably be smiling in Fiji, and you lot bloody won't, that's for sure.