Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:26:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Clinton last night

Started by Almost Yearly, June 23, 2004, 09:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Almost Yearly

Clinton and a Dimbleby brother (it's too early to say which). Did you see it?

What an intelligent man. Managed to defend his mate Tony while explaining his position against invading Iraq and made it all sound so true and unpolitical. Barely qualified humility about Rwanda. It's good not to be the president any more.

Ruby Wax once said, and I agree, "He's the most powerful man in the world. If he needs a blowjob every fifteen minutes, give him one."

I was at once impressed, and depressed to compare him with Dubya.

(I've just Googled "Bosnia" and "Rwanda" in passing, and I notice the CIA's "fact" pages rank very highly. Do you think there's a backroom deal, or is there a little CIA man whose full time job it is to badger and bribe and use top-pile.com to keep them up there?)

mayer

i was piqued by the quote of the interview which was leaked all over the papers yesterday being uncerimoniously cut out by mister Dimbleby.

also, i noticed that Clinton was unrepentant re his Personal Life, but accepting and more regretful of his mistakes as President (Blow Jobs Vs. Rwanda)

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "mayer"i was piqued by the quote of the interview which was leaked all over the papers yesterday being uncerimoniously cut out by mister Dimbleby.
Ooh, missed that entirely. What was it? (Thought his defence of having "hurried" Rabin & Arafat was fairly convincing too, btw. Fairly.)

Quote from: "mayer"also, i noticed that Clinton was unrepentant re his Personal Life, but accepting and more regretful of his mistakes as President (Blow Jobs Vs. Rwanda)
Do you not think that he was absolutely right to be so, in the light of Ms Wax's quote, above? I mean, no-one bats an eyelid if the leader wants a gin and tonic or an upper or a downer.

5 Knuckle Shuffle

I tried to watch this, but was bored within the first ten minues or so. Did he get a personal assistant to get his nob out later?
Anyway, I found t'other side more interesting about that former male model who appeared in that Athena picture cuddling the baby. The bloke had slept with over 3,000 women you know, even though he says, "free" for "three."

Almost Yearly

Thought that was more boring meself. Horses, courses.

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Horses, courses.

I thought we'd established that it was voles.

I've never really understood why "sexual relations" are so tabboo in politics, and why quite so many MPs and such like have had to resign over it.  With Clinton there's a bit more to it of course, because he lied under oath about it, but the fact remains that essentially it's nothing to do with us.  I can see that a minister should resign if he's based his policy on "family values" (a phrase I've always hated) and then it turns out he's losing his deposit in any desptach box that enters the massdebate.  I'll stop now.  I can also see how there's a theory of "if he can lie to his wife, he can lie to all of us", but that's largely guff.  Extra marital affairs have nothing to do with a person's capability to do a job, and if anything it shows them to be human and they get the horn just like the rest of us.

Still, Alan Clarke was a terrible cunt.

elderford

Partridge, you need to consider the fact that, as hard as is it is to conceive: USA and UK are not the same country and because of this are likely to have different job descriptions for their ruling elite.

The President of USA, is also the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. It is my understanding that when, say a married General is caught giving his lower ranking secretary a bit of good lovin', he must make the long walk of shame and resign.

I seem to recall exactly some such occuring around the same time Clinton was slapping his member about in the Oval Office.

It's a bit rich when the armed forces have a moral code (cue: Iraqi prisoner abuse photos, etc) regarding keeping your cock in your pocket whilst your boss can't and doesn't feel the need to do what as the Commander in Chief he would expect his military boys to do.

I think that was the jist of it, that and being a big disappointment for thinking with his cock, being slack enough to get caught (I would of thought the Secret Service have access to some pretty high class whores).

I would make an aside about her dress being stained by his achievement of victory and comment that I would insist on swallowing if I was the most powerful man in the world, but I shall resist.

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteI would make an aside about her dress being stained by his achievement of victory and comment that I would insist on swallowing if I was the most powerful man in the world, but I shall resist

Though oddly, the damage is done. ;)

I take AY's point that despite his retrospective of his time in the White House, all the things he did wrong seem relatively small-fry compared to the cascade of turd seeping from the Bush administration.

But the fact remains - how does it cloud his ability to do his job?  You could argue that the timing of his dress staining was ill-advised - he was nobbing Monica on the job.  However, being President is a 24 hour job anyway - there's never a good time to waft your will around.

Ah, nuts to it.  I seem to be defending an action that the perpetrator himself says is without valid defence.  Just arguing the toss it appears.  Or should that be arguing the blow?

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"I thought we'd established that it was voles.
Ah, I was on a course that day. You sure were cooking on that thread, Pat :-))). Phasers set to pun. Much funnier than that Paul Calf's Bastard Son anyway, heh. (I haven't tried Vasopressin yet either, xerode, isn't it one of the asthma inhaler drugs? I had an asthmatic friend who always seemed more on the ball than anyone after a bong and a squirt. That would make sense. He developed pluracy though...)

Quote from: "elderford"The President of USA, is also the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. It is my understanding that when, say a married General is caught giving his lower ranking secretary a bit of good lovin', he must make the long walk of shame and resign.
How clear are your mental/emotional processes when you've got sperm backed up to your eyeballs? You could go off half-cocked. Who knows who might get in the way of your friendly fire?

MojoJojo

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"But the fact remains - how does it cloud his ability to do his job?  You could argue that the timing of his dress staining was ill-advised - he was nobbing Monica on the job.  However, being President is a 24 hour job anyway - there's never a good time to waft your will around.

Ah, nuts to it.  I seem to be defending an action that the perpetrator himself says is without valid defence.  Just arguing the toss it appears.  Or should that be arguing the blow?

1) "Making the bed" with someone working directly under him blurs entire Boss/worker relationship.... Did Monica Lewinsky get better pay/ more promotions because she was knobbing her boss, instead of someone more skilled? Did she keep her job when others would of lost it? It messes up lots of things.
2) Christian Right in America believe that blowjobs and extra-marital sex reveal you to be a servant of satan.
3) The man has access to all state secrets! If he can't keep his knob under control, what about his mouth.

Um, yeah, they weren't very important. Except number 2) for a lot of people.
I also got the impression a lot of American's thought they had been made a laughing stock, not realising that America is the only democracy that treats their leader with much respect.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote2) Christian Right in America believe that blowjobs and extra-marital sex reveal you to be a servant of satan

Christian Right in America believes Democrats to be servants of Satan.

Alberon

What caused the real problem for Clinton was not the having sex with Lewinsky. The problem was that if he admitted having sex with her then he would be admitting he perjured himself in an earlier court case.

If he'd been able to come out, admit it all, cry a few tears and apologise then it would have largely been over and done with. Certainly not nearly a big an issue as it became.

glitch

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"I haven't tried Vasopressin yet either, xerode, isn't it one of the asthma inhaler drugs? I had an asthmatic friend who always seemed more on the ball than anyone after a bong and a squirt. That would make sense. He developed pluracy though...

Not heard of it being used for asthma inhalers, maybe you're confusing it with ventolin?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"I've just Googled "Bosnia" and "Rwanda" in passing, and I notice the CIA's "fact" pages rank very highly. Do you think there's a backroom deal, or is there a little CIA man whose full time job it is to badger and bribe and use top-pile.com to keep them up there?)
Or maybe just because they're surprisingly good pages, so people link to them a lot?

Not often you hear me defending the CIA against a conspiracy theory... ;-)

Sadly I missed this Clinton thing as I was at a surprisingly good party.  Damn.  Will have to do some reading.