Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:40:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Simply the best

Started by Uncle Gripper, June 24, 2004, 02:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Gripper

http://media.rtl.nl/web/components/shows/idols2/2004/week02/zondag_simply_the_best.avi.MiMedia_WM_364K_V8.wmv

Wonderful footage here of some Dutch mongs who seem to have been strung along into beleiving the were 'good', and they sing that Tina Turner track at Ibrox stadium, Glasgow, to the surprise, delight, shock, disbelief of the crowdt.  

Can anyone translate?

JJJJH

Bless. I was trying my hardest not to laugh, but it was no good. What got me was when "Taremone" (spelling? It's the 3rd guy they show at the start) starts strutting his bits on the pitch. He dances like me!

Uncle Gripper

Yip, that guy , has got a career in fron of him, no doubt.  I liked the last guy with his unexpected eminem style rap, oh yeah and the uncle fester, cock watcher style guy.

Chadwick

That's not Ibrox, though given the number of seriously monged Dutch people who've been on the pitch there in recent years it's an easy mistake to make.