Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 01:17:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Some Advice

Started by Sam, June 28, 2004, 02:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

Don't post here when uber-stoned. You'll make a tit of yourself.

imitationleather

Sam

Sam

imitationleather

Heh. I didn't write anything, I just put an 'EDIT:' to make it look like I'd said something really witty and clever and then decided it was too cutting and close to the bone and so deleted it. In reality, unfortunately, I couldn't think of anything so just wrote, "Too easy..." instead.

Of course, that's all buggered up now that I've written this.

Sam

Sorry for the waste of board space this has created. Please ignore. And, imitationleather, I'm not insane, honest!

imitationleather

Boo! Undo those deletings right this minute, young man. You're depriving everyone who's not up at 2am on a Sunday night of the thread of the year (behind my Coca-Cola thread, obviously)!

JJJJH

Heh, wish you hadn't deleted that mass of spontaneously thinking stuff, I could almost hear your brain smoking with your fingers trying to keep up. ;)

EDIT: Still laughing, haha!

Sam

Man, still can't decide if that was fun or a fucking nightmare. I truly understand the idea of a brain overheating, now. I am still paranoid now as to whether anyone thinks I'm a looney.

JJJJH

Nope, had a similar one very recently. The difference was I didn't have a computer at hand. So I don't think you're mad, and you won't either come tomorrow.

skibz

Is this the stoner club or something?

I have a platinum membership card :P

My Giddy Aunt

Quote from: "skibz"Is this the stoner club or something?

I have a platinum membership card :P
I tried to join but THEY told me to fuck right off.

Neil

Damn, see what I miss when I'm sat over on DigitalSpy bigging up Victor?  Did anyone save it?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Neil"Damn, see what I miss when I'm sat over on DigitalSpy bigging up Victor?  Did anyone save it?
Yes, I did.  I could see the inevitable morning-after-the-night-before deletion coming before you can say "Where's that Edit button again?"  :-)

In the end it seems I was very lucky to catch it, for never mind the next morning, it only existed for a 14-minute window!

Didn't catch any subsequent edits though.  I literally saved it and then went straight to bed, so I missed all that followed.

And it's OK Sam, you're not insane (although you might go that way if you keep doing stuff *that* strong *that* often, it doesn't sound "mundane" to me).  It was quite amusing, actually, and even managed to make the odd good point amidst all the "universe is transcendentally beautiful maaaaaaaaaaaan" moments...  ;-)

I'm just puzzled as to how come you sobered up and deleted it so quickly?

Almost Yearly

< Idly recalls an early, ill-advised thread attempting to document a shroom trip. >

< Idly wonders if Sam's supply lines intersect with his own, douwn'ere loike. >

Regular John

Well damn, I missed this!

Was it better than a dekionplexis rape/wank fantasy?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"< Idly recalls an early, ill-advised thread attempting to document a shroom trip. >
Ooooh, missed that, I think.

Or maybe not, something does come vaguely to mind.

JJJJH

Indeed it was RJ. Sam managed to, with just his fingers mind, condense the whole universe into a couple of hilariously-spelled big posts. I for one feel honoured to have witnessed such an event. dekionplexis has nothing on him, Sam's stuff actually made sense and was interesting to read, not some cod-Morris "random" shit.

hands cold, liver warm

Quote from: "Sam"Don't post here when uber-stoned. You'll make a tit of yourself.

except that sometimes drugs can bring clarity and insight. Sometimes you can do somethjing on drugs that will improve the lives of all mankind. Sometimes you can actually find a cure for cancer on drugs then describe your unique knowledge on an internet discussion board.

just like you did

but then you deleted it

so nobody will ever know what the cure was

and you've obviously forgotten

thanks

a

lot

Bogey

Fucking hell, you get yourself off to Glastonbury, and everyone here starts taking drugs!
Honestly, you guys!

Sam

Ambient Sheep: you can post what I wrote here if you want.

The reason I deleted it was because I was paranoid that I would appear a "wheeeeey drugs are brilliant" sorta person. Also some of my thoughts were painfully unoriginal and laughable. Or so it seemed. Also, typing that burst made me come down a bit and I had lost the inspiration. But, yeah, if people want to read it then by all means repost what I said.

Ambient Sheep

I only have the first one, but here it is.  Thanks for the permission, Sam.  The original subject line was "Dude!!!!!!!! sooooooooo stoned...":
Quote from: "Sam"Something tells me I'm gonna regret this in the morning but:

I AM SO FUCKING WASTED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!! I am totally spinning out. Just got in from a stoning sesh. Was walking along at night and listening to transcendental music and it was like I was resonating in a a divine pulse with the music. Now I'm sitting reading topics and everything is on a higher level. Every concept that my imagination flits to is experienced in a different light. Reading about the living alone thread...suddenly the idea ofliving alone seems heavy. But then you start thinking about what the opposite is and then it's like fucking SOCIETY...and now I'm thinking about everything that that entails...fuck fuck fuck fuck

Ok. I'm really worried now. The sheer euphoria I'm getting recently from weed is so intoxicating....I'm worried that I am gonna get to the point where I can't bare to not be on the level I get when I'm stoned...that basically makes normal life boring....and then with the epiphanies and stuff you may have a revelation so big that it wrecks your life because your constantly thinking about beinhg oin the higher state of existence so that yiou can never just be normal. unless you lhad likke anmesia ort hypnotherapy to get in erased or summat

so yeah....i'm worried this topic is haywire and that it my get deleted...the trouble is i'm thinoiuing all this shit right now and i won;'t be able to go back later because i'll have come down a bit and i won't see what the fuss is about.

so yyeay i'd better finish with a question so this thread has some semblacne of cohesion.... does anyone really trip even on mundane stuff like cannaviis? and isn'yt the state of being divinely stoned so different from normal life that you're worried ytoiu casn'y ahcive the same highs/

shit...of fuck.
:-)

butnut

Oh thankyou Sam and Sheepy. It's brilliant - I'm nearly crying with laughter! If only more had been saved. Well, at least we have this.

Pythov

This thread was fun. I did not see the unedited thread, like most people.  Then I get to read through lots of edited and alluding posts, and then I get the 'moneyshot'.

That was great Sam.  If there were a VW Award for best newcomer 2004 you would be a shoe-in, even at this midway point through the year,...although you will never get VW Best Poster, that is Jutl, and you will never get VW most forthright, that is  The weekend brummie.

skibz

(Shakes hand and awards medal)

untitled_london

HAHAHAHHAHA @ the utter drivel & nonsense of it

quality stuff - obviously the weed, not the post

:p

j/k glad you had a good sesh pal.

falafel

"Shit... of fuck."

Neville Chamberlain

Sam

Quote from: "Pythov"
That was great Sam.  If there were a VW Award for best newcomer 2004 you would be a shoe-in, even at this midway point through the year

I have been posting on this board for a while. We all had to rejoin after the big board crash. I've been lurking here since the Brass Eye Special and posting on and off.

Regular John

That was fantastic!

Shit... of fuck indeed