Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:05:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Hotmail increase storage etc..

Started by Pythov, June 30, 2004, 09:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pythov

Has this been mentioned yet?, apoligies if it has.

Heres an email I recieved.

' Dear MSN® Hotmail® Member:

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

That's not all. We're rolling out email antivirus protection as well as enhanced storage to help meet your growing needs. This will make MSN Hotmail, a world class email service that both scans and cleans ingoing and outgoing email for viruses and worms before they enter your inbox.  

In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact, you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and look forward to telling you about more exciting changes to your Hotmail account in the coming months.

We will send an update on when and how these exciting changes will be made to your account within two weeks. Please check your email for this important update.

Thank you, and enjoy the good news.

MSN Hotmail Member Services '

That'll do me for all my non personal stuff.

gazzyk1ns

It's the knock on effect of Gmail, Yahoo did a similar thing a few weeks back.

Dr David V

Well they've sold it to me. Any idea when this is being put into place?

Artemis

I'll still change to gmail because my hotmail account is too prone to "sorry, the server is busy" messages and too chock full of beastiality spam which I ordered. Hotmail really does look like it's playing catch up with this announcement. Probably because it is! Bless 'em.

untitled_london

Quote from: "Dr David V"Well they've sold it to me. Any idea when this is being put into place?

i think i read somewher (i.e. on hotmail's home page front and centre (well maybe a little to the left)) that they are planning to roll out the service between summer and 'fall' this year.

knowing MS that'll be next summer then

;)

wheatgod

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"It's the knock on effect of Gmail, Yahoo did a similar thing a few weeks back.
yes, free market economics is a wonderful thing for us consumers... the more competition there is, the better the and cheaper the service. lovely

Can we 'look forward' to more advertisements as well, then?