Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:26:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your predictions

Started by gib, March 29, 2020, 02:06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grendle

There will prpbably be a 10- 20% wealth tax on everyone.

Coronavirus will continue to grow exponentially. By 2021 coronaviruses will litter the streets and coronavirus drifts will block roads. By 2022, coronavirus will provide 75% of all dietary calories consumed by humans. By late 2023, the last remnants of humanity will cling to rafts floating on an endless sea of virus particles.  Within a decade it will have enveloped the sun.

jobotic

Quote from: Grendle on April 10, 2020, 06:29:57 PM
There will prpbably be a 10- 20% wealth tax on everyone.

except the wealthy

gib

People who have had the disease and recovered will start to wear some kind of identifier, such as a bright green T shirt. These smug cunts will expect extra privileges and neer-do-wells will pretend to be in the immune club to access said privileges.

rack and peanut

^
People identified as immune will be encouraged to breed endlessly and tirelessly with each other on a rolling rota, for humanity's sake, of course.
I'm lining up for my test already

Head Gardener

source of the next pandemic

Dewt

Second wave will be making headlines before we're all transitioned out from lockdown.

Head Gardener

Norton Canes

People with the virus will make a lucrative sideline infecting others on request, as those yet to succumb are driven to the edge by the prospect of further months on lockdown and decide to go for broke.

"Yeah, yeah I've got fifty. In notes, yeah. You've got an official form saying you're positive? And you're sure you're going to breathe right into my face?"

Head Gardener

good news from the future

JamesTC

Quote from: Norton Canes on April 13, 2020, 07:23:47 PM
People with the virus will make a lucrative sideline infecting others on request, as those yet to succumb are driven to the edge by the prospect of further months on lockdown and decide to go for broke.

"Yeah, yeah I've got fifty. In notes, yeah. You've got an official form saying you're positive? And you're sure you're going to breathe right into my face?"

Taking it one further: Corona fetish. Women with the virus infecting lonely men who get off on contracting it from them.