Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:11:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Coronavirus pranks

Started by Cerys, April 09, 2020, 06:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Licking your hands and groping aubergines?  Coughing on pensioners?  Pitiful.  We can do better than that.

Fill a carrier bag with copies of Gillian McKeith's Boot Camp Diet and leave it outside the door of a struggling mum.  With a boot.

Confuse your neighbours by standing at your front door clapping loudly and at great length on the wrong day.

Any others?

Thomas

Looking up from your phone and saying 'he's gone'.

Deyv

We don't want to give Dom Joly ideas.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Bottle of own cum labelled 'HAND SANITISER'

Frozen disc of cum labelled 'ANTI-COVID SUPPOSITORY'

Replace all vials in local sperm bank with Boris Johnson's cum

Cerys

Quote from: Thomas on April 09, 2020, 07:05:37 PM
Looking up from your phone and saying 'he's gone'.

I like it.

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on April 09, 2020, 07:06:33 PM
Bottle of own cum labelled 'HAND SANITISER'

Beautiful.

hamfist

Sitting comatose Boris up in bed, putting makeup on him and a cigarette in his mouth and taking photos of him. Tell the press « he's sitting up in bed ! »

Hand Solo

Daubing WU before HAND SANITISER on every bottle in the supermarket.

Daubing CRAP FOR BORIS on all the toilet rolls in the supermarket.

Daubing CO before RHONA CAMERON on all her comedy DVDs in the supermarket, if she's still going. I dunno, is she still going?

I just like daubing things.

Cerys

Would daubing Gove on to a steamroller be at all possible, do you think?

idunnosomename

mostly you take a receptacle that would have a semi-viscous liquid in it and replace it with cum

Hand Solo

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 09, 2020, 10:35:38 PM
mostly you take a receptacle that would have a semi-viscous liquid in it and replace it with cum

What happens when you get to Marc Almond?

Annie Labuntur

Quote from: Hand Solo on April 09, 2020, 07:15:07 PM
Daubing CO before RHONA CAMERON on all her comedy DVDs in the supermarket, if she's still going. I dunno, is she still going?

She's saving lives - what are you doing?

Telling you elderly mother her temperature is a bit high.

C_Larence

I'm in a lot of trouble with my family right now for taking over my Dad's twitter account and posting this fake memorial video for him

https://youtu.be/b0q7D91rNnw

along with the message
QuoteUnfortunately Dad has been taken by virus. I was already making a memorial for my favourite celeb and thought "why not celebrate two wicked legends at once". I hope and pray and know this is how they'd want to be remembered. Thank you

I assumed that nobody would believe it was true but multiple people replied saying how sorry they were for my loss, and he got a lot of phone calls asking what was going on. I maintain that people believing it says more about them than it does about me.

Sebastian Cobb

I felt sad as if this was the first time I found out Verne Troyer was dead, but also then felt like I already knew that but wasn't sure. So basically I'm senile now.

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Hand Solo on April 09, 2020, 07:15:07 PM

I googled Rhona Cameron DVD and the latest one appears to be from 2002. Which is a relief.

Hand Solo

Quote from: checkoutgirl on April 10, 2020, 01:37:21 AM
I googled Rhona Cameron DVD and the latest one appears to be from 2002. Which is a relief.

Those DVDs will still be there for daubing on, then. Which is a relief.

Ray Travez

Quote from: Cerys on April 09, 2020, 06:47:24 PM
Confuse your neighbours by standing at your front door clapping loudly and at great length on the wrong day.
or on the right day, but at 8am.

Quote from: Annie Labuntur on April 09, 2020, 11:04:56 PM
She's saving lives - what are you doing?

Seems like she listens avidly to the Joe Rogan Experience.

rue the polywhirl

Go outside at 8pm to join with everyone on the street clapping but have a sign up that clearly says you're clapping for Satan, or have a family member (preferably the youngest) hold the sign up for you. For extra effect you could all dress up in satan costumes with horns and furry leggings and draw pentagrams outside your front door.

timebug

I told my friend Colin,whose surname starts with a 'D'  that according to the latest BBC news, people were going to die in alphabetical order, and that I would last longer than him as my surname begins with 'S'. The daft bastard freaked out and asked which news site this was on, as he hardly ever watches the news....!

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

I think Boris Johnson's prank has gone a bit far.

Cerys

Quote from: timebug on April 10, 2020, 10:18:03 AM
I told my friend Colin,whose surname starts with a 'D'  that according to the latest BBC news, people were going to die in alphabetical order, and that I would last longer than him as my surname begins with 'S'. The daft bastard freaked out and asked which news site this was on, as he hardly ever watches the news....!

You are evil.  I salute you.