Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:11:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wrestling is essential.

Started by Kryton, April 14, 2020, 08:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryton

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52285742

QuoteWorld Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has resumed airing live matches after being deemed an "essential service" in Florida.

New WWE fights were broadcast on Monday night, without a ringside audience.

The wrestling company had been airing pre-recorded programmes for several weeks, but Florida's Republican governor said live production could continue as an essential function.

I'll put a tenner on some beefy gimmick in which one wrestler coughs into another's face (then bounces of the rope and clotheslines him whilst he's all distracted with the virus).

idunnosomename

to be fair they basically quite clearly stay six feet apart from each other with those metal chairs

Can they get priority supermarket deliveries before everyone else because they're essential workers?

idunnosomename

Morrisons, 8:11am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGqx9iXvFTQ

and that was before the coronavirus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kryton

Quote from: thecuriousorange on April 14, 2020, 09:12:05 PM
Can they get priority supermarket deliveries before everyone else because they're essential workers?

I like to think so.
But in all truth no Tesco Express worker is going to refuse Dwayne 'the' Rocko Johnson. Or Mankind. Or the Edge (not the U2 fellah). Or the Undertaker. Or Ravishing Rick Rude.

In all truth I reckon the Legion of Doom would just ignore the restrictions, barge past the woman with the hand sanitizer and just eat all the chocolate eggs.

Captain Z

The Undertaker will certainly be popular.

idunnosomename

jimmy savile was a wrestler ahhhhh

Bence Fekete

Would like to see Trump make a comeback in this. Trump vs China for the world championship.

idunnosomename

I know more about wrasslin' than I ever realised

buttgammon

Quote from: Captain Z on April 14, 2020, 09:47:02 PM
The Undertaker will certainly be popular.

This doesn't look good for Mankind.

Bence Fekete

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 14, 2020, 10:44:24 PM
you mean Chyna

Fuck. Can't decide if my comment was racist, misogynist or politically inepyt.