Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:29:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

care

Started by Danger Man, April 15, 2020, 10:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is going to do the obvious but needed photoshop?

shiftwork2

compassionate
aspirational
resourceful
excellent

phew had me on the spot there alright cheers

BlodwynPig

jobotic

Butchers Blind

The fuck's this about?  Are the government spunking money up the wall on badges now?  What about PPE?

Danger Man

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 15, 2020, 10:27:25 PM
The fuck's this about?  Are the government spunking money up the wall on badges now? 

Yes

chveik

Quote from: Danger Man on April 15, 2020, 10:39:05 PM
Yes

hahaha. I was feeling quite angry at 'my' government but this kind of shite is oddly comforting.

idunnosomename

WHY ARE THERE TEETH MARKS IN IT

Cloud

How much a Tory actually cares

olliebean

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 15, 2020, 10:27:25 PM
The fuck's this about?  Are the government spunking money up the wall on badges now?  What about PPE?

No, they're charging for them. £1.20/badge, with a minimum order of 100. It's care organisations who are being invited to spunk money up the wall on them.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: olliebean on April 16, 2020, 10:56:12 AM
No, they're charging for them. £1.20/badge, with a minimum order of 100. It's care organisations who are being invited to spunk money up the wall on them.

And then what?  Do they rub them like genie lamps and then money and basic PPE appears?

olliebean

Apparently 30-45p (depending what sort of badges you buy) of each £1.20 goes to charity, which depending on the charities, I suppose might make its way back to pay for PPE. Or, you know, they could just spend the entire £1.20 on PPE in the first place.

Cuellar

Propping up the economy though, someone's got to make them. Keep the money circulating. A self-sustaining economy.

olliebean

I'm not sure anyone is making them, though.

Just noticed the shit way they haven't filled in the middles of the "A" and the "R" with the background colour.