Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:39:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How many remote quizzes have you been to now?

Started by touchingcloth, April 17, 2020, 07:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingcloth

I'm up to about six, and I'd do six more, I tell you, I'd do six more in an instant.

Sebastian Cobb

jobotic

Me and some friends are doing one a week. We all think of ten questions. It's fun but I'd rather just see them and not do a quiz.

I didn't win but at least three of us know who Tito was.

non capisco

Quote from: jobotic on April 17, 2020, 10:44:22 PM
Me and some friends are doing one a week. We all think of ten questions. It's fun but I'd rather just see them and not do a quiz.

Same. I like it as a Saturday night lockdown fixture and I think it's beneficial to have such things but I look forward more to the bit after the quiz when we're just bollocking on about whatever with a couple of cans or a few glasses of wine.

Having said that I've just enjoyed writing my ten questions about Bowie and no cunt is getting a full house on these babies. *cackles*

imitationleather

Should do a quiz about CaB. Lots of questions about 2003 forum memes. Who's in?

PlanktonSideburns

Preferring drinking on zoom than going to pub tbh

I'm running a weekly virtual pub with an hour of pictionary followed by some bands

The feeling when I log out, and I'm pissed, but I'm home on not skint is really lovely

Might start making kebabs for the pre bed aftermath

Blue Jam

Tried a couple of pub quizzes but found the hosts just tend to waffle on too much. Can anyone recommend a quiz done right?

Been watching University Challenge and enjoying that more tbh.

El Unicornio, mang

Doing my second tonight with some friends, "hilarious" questions about me and the rest of us again I think. I've actually seen most of these friends more in the past month on Zoom than I have in the past 10 years.