Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 28, 2024, 12:43:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Your Favourite Rodent

Started by Small Man Big Horse, June 07, 2012, 08:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Eggs

He gives us HOPE,you blind fool. If he can live near blind and almost limbless under searing hot sand then SO CAN WE!

He's my new Barack Obama,yon mole.

Vote Golden Mole for change,liberalism,free entry to steam fairs,ban golf.
His views on gay marriage and abortion are about as left as we can hope for in these Neocon times.

biggytitbo

I went to art college with a golden mole, and he told be being a golden mole was ace.

Mr Eggs

They are bullshitters....But thats Art College.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Malignant little bastards.

Mr Eggs

Fuck you Claude. I'll stand up for the cunts.

Hugging a lizard! Look!...Hugging....hugging...not eating...oh.......................

Little evil shits. Fuck off rodents.

Mr Eggs

^ Fair fucks,Claude. I didn't introduce 'em to the thread but I couldn't stand by when Star-nosed moles bobbed up unopposed.

Chuck in a Tenrec or a Rock hyrax.

Dares ya.

Well, while we're playing fast and loose with our classifications, we may as well mention the obvious bats.

mook

that thing can't be real surely? it's got lobster paws going on. can't be right.

Replies From View

Quote from: mook on June 09, 2012, 11:42:46 AM
that thing can't be real surely? it's got lobster paws going on. can't be right.

Moles aren't rodents they are CRABS (or whatever it is crabs are).

Buelligan

Replies From View

Are moles crafty, though?  Unless they are, they are not the same.

Buelligan

Yes, they are crafty as pie.  They mostly operate at night, secretly buggering peoples' gardens, at least one of them has killed a member of the royal family and the girl ones turn into "boy" ones for much of the year (bullying issues).  How much more crafty do you want for sweet Jesus and his Dad's sake?

BlodwynPig

Tracked one of these in the Pyrenees, he led me to a cave full of tramp shit and litter.

Replies From View

Quote from: Buelligan on June 09, 2012, 01:06:07 PM
Yes, they are crafty as pie.  They mostly operate at night, secretly buggering peoples' gardens, at least one of them has killed a member of the royal family and the girl ones turn into "boy" ones for much of the year (bullying issues).  How much more crafty do you want for sweet Jesus and his Dad's sake?

Does peer-pressure driven biannual sex-changing count as craftiness?  If they were doing it mainly for some kind of social, cultural or political gain I'd be more sure.

I am aware that both moles and crabs totter around on tiptoes and blend into wallpaper, though.  That's quite crafty.  And to rub it in they even pull lots of really fucking stupid faces at the nearby humans.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: mook on June 09, 2012, 11:42:46 AM

If you make a golden mole bald,it looks like this underneath:

They have claws and will swim up yer ass to get at your soft innards so DON'T LIE DOWN ON THE DESERT SAND!

biggytitbo

Mr Eggs

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 09, 2012, 01:13:17 PM
Tracked one of these in the Pyrenees, he led me to a cave full of tramp shit and litter.

Why does it look so damn nervous? Is it worried that its missed the last bus home?

He's run out of cigarettes.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Mr Eggs on June 09, 2012, 01:54:35 PM
Why does it look so damn nervous? Is it worried that its missed the last bus home?
I think he's worried that the other marmots are making fun of him behind his back.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on June 09, 2012, 01:58:34 PM
He's run out of cigarettes.

...And Wainwrights gawping at him from the right hand rock whilst smoking crushed-up Lamberts in his pipe like the tight-arsed get he is.

ZoyzaSorris

Got to be the harvest mouse, no? They gots live ones at horniman museum and woods mill, sussexland. They can live in tennis balls.

And they have prehensile tails, and pretty much anything with a prehensile tail is better than anything which doesnt

Replies From View

Quote from: ZoyzaSorris on June 09, 2012, 05:33:48 PM

Got to be the harvest mouse, no? They gots live ones at horniman museum and woods mill, sussexland. They can live in tennis balls.

The photographer would have struggled with me presenting my cock rather than my thumb; let me put it that way.

biggytitbo

You could wear one of those on the end of your winky like a gonk on a pencil.

Buelligan

Only if you had a very small pencil.

Replies From View

Gonks come in diminished sizes.  Some of them even fit pencils.

Why would a gonk on a pencil wear a mouse on its penis?

Replies From View

Same reason the rest of us would.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Buelligan on June 09, 2012, 05:43:16 PM
Only if you had a very small pencil.
Left is my pencil, right is Replies pencil.