Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:50:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Captain Tom Moore

Started by weekender, April 15, 2020, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chveik on April 18, 2020, 12:16:30 PM
I've never hated someone so much.

Talk about Time Machine to assassinate Hitler... well here is your chance to rewrite history...you even have the layout of his fortress above!

Icehaven

Quote from: icehaven on April 16, 2020, 12:10:14 PM
Good on him and everything, but the first time I saw this on the news all I could think was "That's his garden?! It's bloody MASSIVE!" It's got several park benches strewn across it too, is it a care home or is that just his house? No wonder everyone thinks it's so great every time he walks round it, it must take him all day.

Quote from: BBC WebsiteCapt Tom was inspired to walk the 2.5km (1.6 miles) around his home garden... For the past 12 years Capt Tom has lived with his family - daughter Hannah Ingram-Moore and grandchildren Benji and Georgia - at a house in Marston Moretaine

So it's not a care home, and they have a 1.6 mile circumference garden. As I look out over the car park behind my flat, I officially hate them. Particularly Benji.

Icehaven

Quote from: Ray Travez on April 18, 2020, 11:25:47 AM

Yes in this instance 'grounds' is a far more appropriate description than 'garden'.

Cunt's a meme that went viral and now people are calling for a gong.

This country.

El Unicornio, mang

https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/18/captain-tom-moores-charity-single-michael-ball-tops-charts-just-hours-release-12575267/

I do like that this song is going to be associated with this old hero dude and Michael Balls this year rather than Liverpool fans. Eagerly anticipating his collab with Dua Lipa

idunnosomename

can i also point out that hannah (his daughter) and her husband are directors of a recruitment firm with massive PR reach

https://www.maytrixgroup.com/consultants

Jerzy Bondov

Quote from: Ray Travez on April 18, 2020, 11:25:47 AM
Love a good poem, me!

I love how this ends by telling him to keep going. Cunt's done 100 laps. Keep going cunt. Round and round forever. Enjoying the fame are you? Want to help the NHS do you? Well then you'd better keep going or it'll all go away just like that. We made you. We can destroy you. Keep going cunt.

imitationleather

Everyone who donated is a fucking mug. I've shown my dissatisfaction by flushing twenty quid down the toilet.

If everyone with a house the size of Captain Tom had just paid a very slightly increased rate of income tax we'd have raised far more money for the NHS.

Hand Solo

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 18, 2020, 01:26:23 PM
can i also point out that hannah (his daughter) and her husband are directors of a recruitment firm with massive PR reach

https://www.maytrixgroup.com/consultants

Hannah Ingram-Moore

Bet she's related to Major Charles, cheating cunt genes are at play here, wonder how much money she's put into Tom's fund? Fuck all, except for PR.. bet a sizeable portion of this is going to be anonymous donations used for money laundering by all these dodgy cunts' connections to warmongering, headhunting and arms and drug running in the Home Counties. Hannah's CV:

QuoteExperienced in creating and delivering Omnichannel Strategies, Customer Journey, International Sales, Distribution, Marketing & Logistics Supply Chain in Luxury Goods, FMCG, F&B, Tech and Hospitality. People Strategy Expert: Building your People Strategy, Talent Mapping your Business, working with you to ensure you retain your Top Talent. Passionate about creating and developing representative diverse leaders and teams.

Eh? Is that even a job, it's just malarky! Omnichannel Strategies? Talent Mapping? Edward Lear would laugh at this shit.

QuoteWe are looking to acquire land for residential development with a flexible and creative approach working in partnership with the landowner to suit their aspirations.%u202F

Criteria:

we will consider all types and sizes of land:

Strategic land
Agricultural land and fields next to towns or villages
Sites with a planning history, whether lapsed planning, sites with approval you are struggling to deliver or a refusal
Land assemblies where you have neighbours with adjoining sites
Properties with large gardens
Commercial and industrial premises
Offices
Pubs and hotels especially those with large car parks and/or gardens
Brownfield sites
Vacant or derelict land or agricultural buildings
Disused sports facilities like playing pitches, golf courses, tennis courts or bowling greens

Hannah's obviously hoping to run her cunt Dad into the ground so her company can swoop in and profit from all his lovely LAND. She's definitely the type who rubs herself off to Ordnance Surveys.

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Hand Solo on April 18, 2020, 01:49:45 PM
Hannah's obviously hoping to run her cunt Dad into the ground so her company can swoop in and profit from all his lovely LAND.

"Why hasn't he died yet, for Gods sake he's 99.  The house should be mine by now.  Time to put plan 'NHS Walk' into action. Wipe his arse and bring him into the garden.  And call BBC Breakfast!"

El Unicornio, mang

I'd be having mad 80s movie style parties at that house, with a stiff upper lip butler who has to clean all the fag ends and broken valuables the next morning

imitationleather

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 18, 2020, 01:55:23 PM
"Why hasn't he died yet, for Gods sake he's 99.  The house should be mine by now.  Time to put plan 'NHS Walk' into action. Wipe his arse and bring him into the garden.  And call BBC Breakfast!"

Charles will be getting the Queen to walk up and down the estate at Windsor.

idunnosomename

i think it might be the son in law's property, but its definitely at least his and his wife's jointly. colin started the recruitment company in 2006 and his wife later became co-director, which also when captain old cunt's wife died and moved in with them in bedfordshire

Hand Solo

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 18, 2020, 02:21:21 PM
i think it might be the son in law's property, but its definitely at least his and his wife's jointly. colin started the recruitment company in 2006 and his wife later became co-director, which also when captain old cunt's wife died and moved in with them in bedfordshire

You're stalkering research of all this is getting scary now and spoiling my fun, it's the Captain's house and his daughter wants to run him ragged for his property and land and I'm not having it otherwise, take up thy frame and walk you old cunt, walk yourself to death!

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on April 18, 2020, 02:10:26 PM
I'd be having mad 80s movie style parties at that house, with a stiff upper lip butler who has to clean all the fag ends and broken valuables the next morning

You've just got a long held fantasy to re-live this advert, haven't you?

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Hand Solo on April 18, 2020, 02:32:11 PM

You've just got a long held fantasy to re-live this advert, haven't you?

Ha, pretty much. Check out Max Branning circa 1991!

idunnosomename

IM A JOURNALIST !!! IM DOING A JOURNALISM!!!! anyway its all companieshouse and newspaper articles. piss easy.

i juist hate this charity shit being whipped up by a pair of wealthy fuckers monetising their old dad's slightly senile dodderings around their massive fucking garden. and now people want to knight the cunt. fucke me

imitationleather

I did a gram line of k off a living room floor on my 25th birthday.

Far bigger achievement.

Where's my knighthood?

idunnosomename

it has to be for the nhs!!!!!!!!!!!

Butchers Blind

Quote from: imitationleather on April 18, 2020, 02:52:36 PM
I did a gram line of k off a living room floor on my 25th birthday.

Far bigger achievement.

Where's my knighthood?

Did you wander aimlessly around your garden after?

imitationleather

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 18, 2020, 03:04:35 PM
it has to be for the nhs!!!!!!!!!!!
I very nearly needed the NHS after.

Quote from: Butchers Blind on April 18, 2020, 03:07:14 PM
Did you wander aimlessly around your garden after?
They tell me I was doing that, among other things.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: imitationleather on April 18, 2020, 03:08:19 PM
I very nearly needed the NHS after.
They tell me I was doing that, among other things.

Wanking like a sexed-up bonobo outside Buckingham Palace?

NHS running out of gowns and PPE. Get Captain Toad on the 3D printer.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

BlodwynPig

idunnosomename

charles moore choked during a bout of auto-erotic asphyxiation. rip.

Hand Solo

Get the old cunt to do another two rounds of laps of his big cunting garden, get £60 million for ARE NHS.

Hatrick Moore.

Bet he wins the next Celebrity Big Brother.

nw83

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 18, 2020, 12:17:59 PM
well to be fair, there's not really any sport going on, is there. still should probably go to a grasshopper or something

If he ends up winning, I hope an enraged Tyson Fury kicks the fuck out of him.