Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:25:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Comedy lines that just tickle the shit out of you Mk.II

Started by Benjaminos, March 10, 2020, 08:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pink Gregory

It's from Bob's Burgers but the context will probably not improve it.

"You're hogging them, aren't you?  You're a hoggie oggie!"

The Mollusk

"It's jammed full of mucilage!"

"Well... un-jam it full of mucilage."

"With what?!"

"Swab it out! Why do you think we have those expensive swabs?"

The incredibly deft world building achieved in such a small timeframe on Frisky Dingo makes throwaway sentences like that last one - which reference nothing that came beforehand or bear any relevance to anything that comes after - so funny that they stick in my head for well over a decade since I first saw the show.

Pink Gregory

Was thinking about that little moment between
Quote from: The Mollusk on January 03, 2022, 08:47:54 PMFrisky Dingo

Was thinking today about that little moment in which Killface and Xander Crews have a little bonding moment over Anthony Hopkins

jobotic

Started reading Bob's autobiography last night. He describes visiting the doctor as a child, who has to anally examine hem, at which point he lets one go in a big way. The doctor says

"Better an empty house than an unruly tenant"

I'm still laughing now.

kalowski

the Fallen

Kramer rings George for a lift.

Jerry: He won't take you

George answers with fiancee and wig homosexual

"I'll pick you up right now"

It's the suddenness, children

kidney

"Women were deemed too silly for space"

Watched Brass Eye for the first time in about 10 years and that really got me.

gmoney

"That snake looks delicious. What part do you think I'm about to eat?

Well, basically a snake don't have parts. But if I had to call it anything, uh, I would say it's his knee"

kalowski

Which reminds me of
"Do these balloons blow up into funny shapes at all?"
"No...unless round is funny."

The Mollusk

"Snakes are awful pets. It's like a breathing stick, staring at you all weird."

Twit 2

Quote from: The Mollusk on February 27, 2022, 08:57:32 AM"Snakes are awful pets. It's like a breathing stick, staring at you all weird."

Quote from: gmoney on February 22, 2022, 07:10:35 PM"That snake looks delicious. What part do you think I'm about to eat?

Well, basically a snake don't have parts. But if I had to call it anything, uh, I would say it's his knee"

What are these from?

gmoney

The Mollusk

"Something might happen here... and if it does, SO WHAT"

Twilkes

I may be remembering this incorrectly but I'm sure in an episode of Absolutely Fabulous June Whitfield entered and said "Sorry I'm late, I was caught in a mosh."

Autopsy Turvey

"and there is the going sparal look on the front of his head"

Coprolite

My brother masturbated onto my stick insects because I wouldn't let him watch Thundercats. It didn't kill them but i didn't want them after that so I let them die.

tdurbo

"Don't EVER set me up with a false opposition again" Paul Calf.

Never fails. Enters my head at stupid times of day and night. Like now

heathenpoet

Mother would be turning in her grave.  Well, she was cremated, so I suppose she'd just sort of... billow up.

Pink Gregory

Not a Python head at all, but I have a lot of time for the sketch that features "Tungsten cah-bide drills?  What the bloody 'ell is tungsten cah-bide drills?!"

see also "I've had more gala luncheons than you've had 'ot dinners"

Matthew Dawkins Jub Jub

The Devastator! 200mphs speeds! 90 degree angles! 15 storey drops! Two minutes underwater!

kalowski

When Rowan Atkinson says, "Sometimes life is finger lickin' good, and other times is just ass wipin' bad "

famethrowa

Neil Hamburger constantly referring to Paul McCartney as "Beatle Paul", like we need to be reminded who he is

Mobius

JPs brother in Fresh Meat describing a club as shit because James Milner was in there having a Diet Coke

Langdale

"I was stuck at HSBC doing the 9 to 5."

"Yeah. Now you've got your room at the centre and you're making your masks."

neveragain

WhoMe

Thick of It S2 E3:

'I've just had a phonecall from a man, he has a child, who lives in Reigate'
'Gosh'

greencalx

Not sure if this is the right one of these threads, but the line "Maximum Derek!" (if two words be a line) from The Good Place is doing a lot of heavy lifting in our house at the moment.