Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:27:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madhair60

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Spoiler alert
It's been one of my daily highlights, reading the fresh instalment of this strip. What a privilege, to able to share this world with you, and Merry, Liz and the rest. I'm genuinely nervous as to how this current storyline is going to play out - I hope that is some indication of the impact your work has had, and the affection many of us hold it in. Thank you.
[close]

bakabaka

Spoiler alert
Hiatus - bad.
Break for you - good.
Don't worry, we'll be waiting for Merry's return - the characters mean a lot to us too. Enjoy the break and use it to get back on top of the world.
[close]

Lisa Jesusandmarychain

Spoiler alert
what's all this about a hiatus? You'd better carry on churning out these strips for us every day, you lazy cunt.
[close]

The Mollusk

Spoiler alert
I love you madhair60 thanks for writing this great piece of art which I enjoy greatly
[close]

Spoon of Ploff

Spoiler alert
what's with all the spoiler alerts?
[close]

Alberon

Spoiler alert
Don't know.
[close]

Magnum Valentino

A QUESTION FOR THE MERRY HELL LETTERS PAGE

Have you ever hidden anything in one of your strips that nobody pointed out/reacted to?

madhair60

I'd have to go back through all of them. I sadly do not remember. Probably though.

Wonderful Butternut

Did anyone twig Jess' Gawr Gura t-shirt back when she was asking Liz for ecstasy?

Does that count?

Poobum

Spoiler alert
Spoiler alert
Spoiler alert
I'm still loving this.
Spoiler alert
:D
Spoiler alert
Spoiler alert
Spoiler alert
Spoiler alert
Spoiler alert
Spoiler alert
Spoiler alert
What you looking at >:|
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

madhair60

Pink Gregory

Keep forgetting to zoom in - 'Relatively taxing maths'

bakabaka

Quote from: Pink Gregory on April 02, 2022, 07:03:08 AMKeep forgetting to zoom in - 'Relatively taxing maths'
It's not so easy with the recent site upgrade. You used to be able to just click on them to zoom, now you need to grab it onto your computer and open it. Not a huge step, but a step. One almost always worth taking.

NoSleep

You can also right click the image and select "Open image in new tab". Once in the new tab it's already expanded to fill the page and you can click on it to enlarge further.

madhair60

madhair60

selectivememory

Delighted to see my favourite minor character return.

The Mollusk

Haha that's such a good character reveal. Incidentally you've got the four panel format down to a tee, every strip is so well condensed and always keeps the reader anticipating the next one.

NoSleep

I've only just realised what "cobblers" is an anagram of.

Spoiler alert
bbolercs
[close]

madhair60

Spoon of Ploff

madhair60

king_tubby

I bet he is, the dirty old bollocks.

bakabaka

madhair60

madhair60

madhair60