Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:21:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jobotic

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on April 19, 2022, 06:05:18 PMHe does this instance of apologising against a continuing background noise of lickspittles doing the "screw you, he does what he wants".

Why did you make the same post as me? Had someone else already said it?

Alberon

Fucker won't shift.

The only real hope is a bad result at the local elections and the Tories seeing their own seats at risk.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: jobotic on April 19, 2022, 06:34:48 PMWhy did you make the same post as me? Had someone else already said it?

It was meant to be right under yours for effect, while humorously changing it to be slightly more depressing.

Fambo Number Mive

Why did it take until Stephen Kinnock, when half the House had left, to make the point we have changed Prime Ministers during wars several times? Why did Starmer not mention it in his reply to Johnson?

Buelligan

Kinnock's a cunt anyway.  Heheh.  So is Starmer and so is Johnson.  A full House of Cunts, please gas them.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on April 19, 2022, 06:43:33 PMWhy did Starmer not mention it in his reply to Johnson?

On the one hand it's a concrete counter to their arguments and quickly closes off the feelies parade which is more valuable.

On the other it's playing into to the ridiculous idea of Boris Johnson being integral to the ship of state and Great Britain having a part to play in the Ukraine conflict above and beyond the workings of the MoD requisitions, shipping and ordinance expiry spreadsheets.

I'm feeling quite dizzy now.

TrenterPercenter

You can see spaffers plan is to try and sow the seeds for some helpful idiots going "oh ok he lied but I'm going to be really edgy here and say this doesn't matter because the MSM and woke-left are so fixated on it and that will suffice as some kind of courageous insight".

Butchers Blind

You could find the corpse of Maddie McCann in his garden and cunts in that party will still defend him.

Zero Gravitas

I don't think all of that gubbins is needed, Johnson being a liar is fine with the context of:

• Twas only a tiny half-party and pretty much just a hand wave while rushing between meetings.
  • Yeah you'd lie about diminish something so inconsequential as that if you knew it'd be less hassle, wouldn't you?

All well and good broadly calling that out as lies and an excuse wrapped in an apology, but if Johnson is already cheekily winking at it being an excuse wrapped in an apology the sentence before he makes an excuse wrapped in an apology it's not going to do any good, the punchline was the excuse which has already landed.

Cerys

I would like to change my celebrity death list.  Boris still dies, but won't be assassinated unless it's by his own pancreas.  In August.

idunnosomename

remember when Theresa May wouldnt fuck off even though she was a useless robot crushed under the increasingly ironic catchphrases shoved on her by the 2017 election team and the press who made her out to be the new Iron Lady? went on for fucking ever.

i dont think Johnson is going to have a ten-year reign but this is going to drag out longer than you can possibly imagine, like someone hitting your genitals with a hammer.

jobotic

Lovely stuff in the Tory meeting by the sound of it. Slagging off the BBC and Archbishop, banging the tables. Huzzah!

Rees-Mogg telling Marr he needs to get a sense of perspective when he talks about his dad dying.

Going nowhere, laughing at all of us.

But Kieth dunn a gud speech so all is good.

SpiderChrist

QuoteStarmer urged Conservative MPs to seize the opportunity to get rid of Johnson and "bring decency, honesty and integrity back into our politics".

Fucking brass neck on this cunt.

Paul Calf

Seems like the plan is he does the apologising and his lickspittles do the "screw you, he does what he wants".

jobotic

Paul Calf

BritishHobo

BritishHobo

Sarah Atherton there has essentially just tried to credit the Tories for money Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenney are investing into Wrexham and the football club.

Rich Uncle Skeleton

BackBoris, NeverLabour and Captain Hindsight all trending on twitter of course. we're fucked. (more so)

idunnosomename

i think this question talking about how my constituents all died in agony while the prime minster was windmilling his willy about will finally cause him to resign.

edit: it didnt

poo

jobotic

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on April 20, 2022, 12:28:28 PMBackBoris, NeverLabour and Captain Hindsight all trending on twitter of course. we're fucked. (more so)

How does that shit make us more fucked? Or less fucked? Or anything?

Rich Uncle Skeleton

think "more so" was the wrong choice of words, more of a case of carrying on with the same.

disregarding manipulation/bots etc, if people are actually seeing this mess and their response is "I back Boris" then I don't think it's unfair to say we're fucked and don't stand much chance of getting them out.

yes I know i'm adding nothing. just more "i'd like to see Boris get out of this! oh." to the converted. having a shit week, and since my posts in these threads usually go untouched I thought it'd be a nice opportunity to have a vent I didn't expect to get pulled up on it for once, JESUS

Haha, conjuring the ghost of Corbyn and re-treading the "out-of-touch Islington elite" attack line from two years ago. Might as well start putting these up whilst they're at it.

Tory councillors in marginals must be getting really fucking nervous by now. They've no answers for anything.

Fambo Number Mive

The Speaker never does anything about Johnson not answering the questions he is asked or lying in Parliament but when someone rightly calls Johnson a liar he gets all huffy. The rules of the House of Commons need to be changed so the Speaker has to do more to make sure the Prime Minister answers the questions and is honest at PMQs, and I think there should be more democratic oversight of the Speaker.

jobotic

He didn't even answer questions that his fellow Tories asked.

Quote from: Rich Uncle Skeleton on April 20, 2022, 12:40:34 PMthink "more so" was the wrong choice of words, more of a case of carrying on with the same.

disregarding manipulation/bots etc, if people are actually seeing this mess and their response is "I back Boris" then I don't think it's unfair to say we're fucked and don't stand much chance of getting them out.

yes I know i'm adding nothing. just more "i'd like to see Boris get out of this! oh." to the converted. having a shit week, and since my posts in these threads usually go untouched I thought it'd be a nice opportunity to have a vent I didn't expect to get pulled up on it for once, JESUS

Wasn't meaning to pull you up on anything or contribute to your shit week, sorry. Just questioning who Twitter represents.