Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:56:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

untitled new thing (comics)

Started by madhair60, July 17, 2020, 09:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pavlov`s Dog`s Dad`s Dead

Quote from: selectivememory on April 24, 2022, 12:07:15 AMI'm going to miss my daily fix of Merry Hell, but enjoy your break. You definitely deserve it.
Indeed so.

earl_sleek

Same. Enjoy your break madhair!

Thursday

Yep can only agree with everyone, it's incredible you done it this long.

Janie Jones

Yes, an astonishing achievement. It's become part of my life. Enjoy your break from this particular project, madhair60.

Pink Gregory

The Mollusk

I miss it already this SUCKS. Love you Mads, amazing work so far developing these characters and weaving all the plots together. I enjoy reading this strip very much. Enjoy your time off!

Spoon of Ploff

king_tubby

Yeah, enjoy your break. I have thoroughly enjoyed this cartoon.

madhair60

I will state, being totally forward; if anyone has any insight or ability into how I could make this into a book, please PM me. I really have no clue about designing books or the practicality of them

madhair60

A friend of mine did this:

I'll continue to post Merry Hell-adjacent stuff as it gets made during the hiatus. I am planning on releasing a little one-shot comic soon.

madhair60

Exceptional artist friend @peeannlui drew this page of Merrys that I think is brilliant.

Also, 100,000 views in this thread, blimey. Thank you.

bakabaka

Quote from: madhair60 on April 25, 2022, 11:53:38 PMThank you.
No, thank you. The pleasure has definitely been ours.

And thanks for the extra bits and bobs, I wasn't looking forward to going cold turkey.

Pink Gregory

madhair60

I thought people might enjoy a look at "the process" of comic #558 (by @Masarage)

Janie Jones

Wow. Love this insight into the creative process, which is literally further beyond my ken than astrophysics. Thank you.

madhair60

Up to #654 now, planning on getting at least 30 done before the comic returns. Here's a picture of Gwin drawn by Masa:

and here's a preview panel of what's coming:

pancreas

Pink Gregory

yeeee Merry wears anime shirts now

madhair60

Working hard on this and very grateful still for the continuing support.  The new strips are funny, I hope you'll enjoy them.

madhair60

You can find out what Liz is so happy about in June :)

bakabaka

Looks like I'm not the only one with plans to bump this to keep it on page 1.

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

bakabaka

bakabaka

And hopefully the line "Don't say another word! Just put on the fireman outfit and get over here!"

madhair60

Today is international Draw Merry day, let me see those Merrys. even if you can't draw for shit, give it a go. Merry on, please. It's time you drew Merry.

PlanktonSideburns

madhair60

Pink Gregory

PlanktonSideburns

madhair60