Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 10:03:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ferris

Quote from: JamesTC on April 24, 2022, 02:03:52 PMYeah but when footballers do tweet themselves you end up with this:

Tagged himself in his own confusion. Very good.

frajer

All I'm seeing is Wayne Rooney promising to read a little girl an efficient bedtime story. Can't tweet anything these days in this country these days.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on April 24, 2022, 01:33:58 PMThat is so bizarre. I can only imagine a whip or something sent them both the same message to tweet by accident.
i can imagine nadine being so fucking arrogant and lazy to just long press the PMs tweet on her iphone and paste it into tweet

Proactive

Quote from: idunnosomename on April 24, 2022, 02:19:04 PMi can imagine nadine being so fucking arrogant and lazy to just long press the PMs tweet on her iphone and paste it into tweet
Genuinely don't think you can credit Dorries with the ability to copy and paste.

Psybro

The silly thing is that literally nobody thinks he's a good parliamentarian.  He's an after dinner speaker, he can't deal with hecklers at all.

idunnosomename

Quote from: Proactive on April 24, 2022, 08:33:41 PMGenuinely don't think you can credit Dorries with the ability to copy and paste.
it is a hurdle i admit. maybe she's arrogant shitty and stupid enough to ask an aide to do it

Alberon

Look at this cunt enjoying himself at Bury FC

Actually, that's a good image of him to cut out and photoshop.

jobotic

He visited Chatham Town FC a few weeks ago. The local paper reports that "he took a shot from the penalty spot. Photos presumably to be released shortly". As far as I know they haven't been.

idunnosomename

God if they thought that one was good enough to release christ knows what they looked like

TFW you sky a pen because Angela Rayner is sat behind the goal and you've convinced yourself you can see her fanny.

Norton Canes

Fambo Number Mive

He was presented with his own personalised shirt as well. And he got to put some paint on the centre circle of the pitch. Must be a novelty for his hands to have white stains rather than red stains.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Ferris on April 24, 2022, 01:58:40 PMI suspect they've been sent the same brief but are both so lazy they've not bothered to change it at all and have submitted it word for word.

Like this basically, but they have staff competent enough not to copy the first bit of the agent's message:

Bernice

Quote from: Alberon on April 25, 2022, 03:45:37 PMLook at this cunt enjoying himself at Bury FC

Shouldn't the guy on the left be out enjoying a fry up?

Psybro

Famously collapsing in disgrace under the weight of endless incompetence and financial irregularities, the reformed Boris Johnson recently won promotion from the Northern Counties West League Division One.

Video Game Fan 2000

Kankurette

Quote from: JamesTC on April 24, 2022, 02:03:52 PMYeah but when footballers do tweet themselves you end up with this:

Or David de Gea tweeting about his favourite Naruto pairings.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on April 25, 2022, 09:26:40 PMThis Rayner stuff is the real dead cat isn't it

This holocaust denial stuff is the real dead cat isn't it
This flaying tramps alive and displaying the stuffed corpses in cabinets is the real dead cat isn't it
This global thermonuclear war is the real dead cat isn't it

Fambo Number Mive

The latest Tory tactic is to get the police to reopen the investigation of Starmer seen drinking a beer during lockdown:

QuotePolice say they are considering a letter from a Conservative MP asking them to review their decision to clear Keir Starmer of an allegation he broke lockdown rules following Boris Johnson's Partygate fine.

Durham Constabulary previously said they do not believe any offence was committed in April 2021 when Sir Keir was pictured with a bottle of beer in the office of City of Durham MP Mary Foy in the run-up to the Hartlepool by-election.

Richard Holden, MP for North West Durham, wrote to the force last week asking them to reconsider in light of the Metropolitan Police's decision to fine the prime minister for attending his birthday bash in Downing Street...

olliebean

It's a lie. Basically the fact they've acknowledged receipt of the letter is being reported as, ooh, they're considering doing what it asks. But they're not, and have stated as much.

QuoteBoris Johnson is to admit he was present in his Downing Street flat during the lockdown-busting 'Abba party' — but only in order to conduct a job interview with a close friend of his wife.

A government source told The Times that Mr Johnson has claimed he did not break the law because he was conducting a work-related interview with the adviser in another part of the flat.

Quote from: Better Midlands on April 28, 2022, 06:24:39 PMbut only in order to conduct a job interview with a close friend of his wife.

I wonder how many of his ex wives have heard that one.

Ferris

He was only in there to get directions on how to get away from there.

Fambo Number Mive

While Johnson and Sunak shrug their well-tailored shoulders over the cost of living crisis, today is the anniversary of the People's Budget, when Lloyd George and Johnson's hero Churchill taxed the lands and incomes of the wealthy to fund social programmes.

This is what Lloyd George said in 1909

QuoteThis is a war Budget. It is for raising money to wage implacable warfare against poverty and squalidness. I cannot help hoping and believing that before this generation has passed away, we shall have advanced a great step towards that good time, when poverty, and the wretchedness and human degradation which always follows in its camp, will be as remote to the people of this country as the wolves which once infested its forests.

I'm going by Wikipedia here, so they may be wrong but it is ironic the government is less progressive than one in 1909.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_Budget