Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:25:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wheesht 17: Alt-right, Alt-right, Glinner's Nearly Alt-Right (Deep Deep Down)

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, March 28, 2022, 12:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex_GC

Does anyone remember him saying that when he argued with someone on Twitter if he had more followers than them that made him automatically right? I have a vague memory of this

As for getting Allison's surname wrong, he is the worst combination of incompetent and arrogant. Incompetent enough to make mistakes like that and too arrogant to correct the mistakes

Sonny_Jim

From Mr Dillions substack:

QuoteAbortion is healthcare. Nonsense. Abortion is healthcare the way rape is lovemaking. Words have meaning. You can't magically transform evil into good by attaching nice words to it that have no application whatsoever.
When did the 'better friends stage of your life' turn into 'throw all your previously established morals out of the window to protect a shit joke from over a decade ago', Graham?

EDIT:  HE'S SUCH A GOOD FEMINIST

boki

Quote from: retsuza on May 03, 2022, 11:46:24 AMWell a quick check on his dispered internet presence for even the mere mention of this news:

@Oliophi ❌
@grahamlinehan7 ❌
gettr Graham ❌
SGB ❌
Graham on FB ❌

Graham Linehan remained silent.

shoulders

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 03, 2022, 12:28:51 PMLol, okay. Bailing from the rest of your post there mate.

Well, the questions you asked were answered, having expanded on what angle I was coming at it from and why, having made some care to not make the discussion unnecessarily testy.

In his video of 21/4 he said "Rick (sic) Desantis is doing great in Florida at the moment"

Which was a week after this hit the headlines

shoulders

Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse

But he took away a trans cheat's medal he is the best feminist

retsuza

For next thread title, I liked the Gobshite Who's Fired suggestion from last thread.

I'd also like if the terms Captured or Peaked could be included (in whatever tense makes sense).

Also the final thread should be called Glinner: When This Is All Over.

JaDanketies

I predict an explicit retraction of his support of abortion by 2024. He'll say it's one thing for circumstances like his, but you've got to do something about "women who use it as a form of birth control."

In fact if a supportive-looking account pinged him a message about "women who use abortion as a form of birth control" on Gettr today I'm sure he'd say something awful, no 2024 required.

Quote from: JaDanketies on May 03, 2022, 01:31:31 PMI predict an explicit retraction of his support of abortion by 2024. He'll say it's one thing for circumstances like his, but you've got to do something about "women who use it as a form of birth control."

He's already said a few times that when he gets his twitter account back he's deleting all the tweets before a certain date because he was hoodwinked by the wrong people.

Alberon

NeaX

Linehan's favourite comedians: Robbie Barker and Roger Corbett.

Dr Rock

Unlikely, they were both groomers. In that by regularly cross-dressing they were transing all the kids.

retsuza

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 03, 2022, 01:15:38 PMIn his video of 21/4 he said "Rick (sic) Desantis is doing great in Florida at the moment"

Which was a week after this hit the headlines

Is that three people now named Ron he's accidentally misnamed? Incredible...

boki

Quote from: NeaX on May 03, 2022, 01:47:18 PMLinehan's favourite comedians: Robbie Barker and Roger Corbett.
His DMs are open all hours, but he doesn't do 'Sorry'.

frajer

We were assuming Pope Ted was a deliberate evolution but his bendy yellow brain has just forgotten the show was called Father Ted.

TommyTurnips

Quote from: Ex_GC on May 03, 2022, 12:44:40 PMDoes anyone remember him saying that when he argued with someone on Twitter if he had more followers than them that made him automatically right? I have a vague memory of this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/technicallyron/status/1076562852721426436?lang=en

There was this where he pretended to be his own assistant.

NeaX

Quote from: TommyTurnips on May 03, 2022, 03:06:06 PMhttps://mobile.twitter.com/technicallyron/status/1076562852721426436?lang=en

There was this where he pretended to be his own assistant.

I like to imagine the assistant as a ventriloquist's dummy sitting on his knee, which occasionally barks out catchphrases like "Geard!" and "Wokegro!"

dissolute ocelot

Oh Graham. If you can't spot that Roland Manning is a parody account, you don't belong on the internet. Admittedly that was before Manning tweeted this:

QuoteI get very annoyed when I click on an article about women's sport and it turns out to be an article actually about women's sport and not anti-trans in some way. Why an earth would I be interested in reading about actual women's sport? misleading clickbait as far as I'm concerned

Quote from: NeaX on May 03, 2022, 04:25:26 PMI like to imagine the assistant as a ventriloquist's dummy sitting on his knee, which occasionally barks out catchphrases like "Geard!" and "Wokegro!"

gronouns in the grio

idunnosomename

New GLINNER'S TWITTER

all he says about Roe Vs Wade is "When feminism gets hijacked by men, this is the result". Then finds someone mentioning trans rights standing in solidarity. Literally doesnt care otherwise

NeaX

Quote from: boki on May 03, 2022, 02:20:30 PMHis DMs are open all hours, but he doesn't do 'Sorry'.

I look down on him, because although he is successful in his own right he would be a nobody if I hadn't had him in my show. And I look up to him because he owns Twitter.

Ex_GC

The pretend assistant thing is hilarious 😅 As if he was ever taking a break and not on Twitter every minute of being awake

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 03, 2022, 01:35:34 PMHe's already said a few times that when he gets his twitter account back he's deleting all the tweets before a certain date because he was hoodwinked by the wrong people.

This is very 1984 isn't it.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 03, 2022, 01:35:34 PMHe's already said a few times that when he gets his twitter account back he's deleting all the tweets before a certain date because he was hoodwinked by the wrong people.

Would they still exist? Assumed twitter would wipe them after a year

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 03, 2022, 04:55:57 PMNew GLINNER'S TWITTER

Couldn't really work out what he's going on about today, what this about/got to do with Frankie Boyle?