Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:00:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hot News for Non-Hirsuite

Started by Tony Tony Tony, May 12, 2022, 11:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Tony Tony

Never mind the Vardy v Rooney sideshow, here's the real court news...

Justice

Now if we can only sort out Phimosisaphobia.

Blumf

Johnny Yesno

Johnny Yesno

That article is so badly written. Did Mr King really threaten to contact Mr Finn on social media?

Gurke and Hare

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on May 12, 2022, 11:56:38 AMThat article is so badly written.

By somebody who doesn't seem to know the difference between sex discrimination and sexual harassment.

Butchers Blind

Can I still refer to a worn tyre as being bald?

Midas

idunnosomename

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 12, 2022, 12:37:15 PMCan I still refer to a worn tyre as being bald?
no. You couldnt make it up!

shoulders

Quotethe tribunal ruled that King had not called him "old" but simply a "bald bastard."

Important to get that clarified.

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 12, 2022, 12:37:15 PMCan I still refer to a worn tyre as being bald?

No. It's 'frictionally challenged', you monster.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10808941/Calling-man-bald-sex-harassment-employment-tribunal-rules.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Finally, some official respect.

Baldness is a protected characteristic, and worthy of respect in a democratic society.

Rejoice!

Oh, fuck off. Of course I've been beaten to it.

Johnny Yesno

CHECK OUT THIS BONCE

JamesTC

Is it the act of pointing something out or the act of turning it into an insult?

Bald = Description
Bald Cunt = Insult

Therefore, calling a tyre bald is fine, but do not call a tyre a bald cunt as that is sex based discrimination.

Quote from: drummersaredeaf on May 12, 2022, 02:13:08 PMBaldness is a protected characteristic, and worthy of respect in a democratic society.

RejoicePARKLIFE!

Brundle-Fly

Johnny Yesno

Sebastian Cobb

I feel like this is going to embolden the Ian Dunt's of the world.

I don't go around calling people I disagree with 'bald' because it's not very nice, but at the same time selfishly don't want to see him getting extra power.

Blumf

I need toupee for my bunghole!

madhair60

sevendaughters

Thursday

Most CaBbers WANT to be sexually harassed. They love it.

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Thursday on May 13, 2022, 01:59:29 PMMost CaBbers WANT to be sexually harassed. They love it.

You bald fuck.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Elderly Sumo Prophecy on May 13, 2022, 02:07:04 PMYou bald fuck.

Needs the assonance and plosive, angrily calling someone a "bald bastard" is pretty close to perfection in some accents.

madhair60

Heh, sorry BAdmin... I have almost everyone on ignore XD

pigamus

Me, madhair, 3xTony.

Are you all bald, or is this just a fucking joke to the other two?

willbo

did you all doubt that Heavy Metal could save our hairs?