Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:57:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Hot News for Non-Hirsuite

Started by Tony Tony Tony, May 12, 2022, 11:42:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lurker

But how much did he win in his tribunal? You see, I'm not bald but I would become a bald cunt if the price was right and then laugh all the way to the bank when my hair grows back. I'd still be a cunt though.

Edit: new page cunt

Martin Van Buren Stan

Going bald is one of my biggest fears. I honestly think it would destroy my mental health and I think I'd be devastated if someone ridiculed me for it. I'm sure some bald guys see it as bants but I'm glad this kind of shit is being cracked down on.

pigamus

Must be honest, I've always found the paranoia a bit hard to understand. I've been baldish for years and I couldn't give a shit.

I suppose the shape of your face/head does make a massive difference. If you're me and look like a potato, you're fine. If you've got a long thin face... less so.

TrenterPercenter

My other half says "hair is overrated on men" and even "pointless" which does make me worry she is some day going to run off with a bald man.

She has got a point though, men (and women) that obsess about hair are generally vacuous idiots.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: willbo on May 13, 2022, 03:28:48 PMdid you all doubt that Heavy Metal could save our hairs?

I saw him sing for Iron Maiden in 1995. He was absolutely shit, his voice giving out after about a song.

There was a very enthusiastic chant of "YOU BALD BASTARD. YOU BALD BASTARD"

idunnosomename

I think he gave up on his hair about ten years ago, hes bald now

Cold Meat Platter

PlanktonSideburns

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on May 14, 2022, 02:10:26 PMMy other half says "hair is overrated on men" and even "pointless" which does make me worry she is some day going to run off with a bald man.

you post here, cant she just wait

Cold Meat Platter

Does Duncan Goodhew still get invoked in the name of baldness abuse for those of a certain age or is that a bridge too far now that the Woke Stasi is listening and eager to send us off to the gulag?

Pauline Walnuts

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 15, 2022, 11:27:37 AMI think he gave up on his hair about ten years ago, hes bald now

Anyone with a shaved head but with sideboards, Eddie Hitler style, is Ok with me.

I've never heard him sing, I'm a Paul Di'anno hipster me.

Blumf

willbo

Quote from: idunnosomename on May 15, 2022, 11:27:37 AMI think he gave up on his hair about ten years ago, hes bald now

no you don't get it, this is the incubation period, it takes 20 years but the sprout will start soon, Maiden are just waiting to get rid of Bruce as soon as Blaze starts sprouting

JamesTC

Shaved my head a few months ago and got told I suit it. Not going to do it again unless I'm going bald though.

idunnosomename

paul di'anno is extremely bald and has been for years.

Blaze has great pipes, but he was a bad choice for Maiden as he simply doesn't have the upper register of Dickinson, but I've seen him loads of times recently including him doing a X-Factor/Virtual XI set which was great, and look forward to seeing him fronting Wolfsbane next month immensely. he's a great guy. slightly pointy head though but whatever. embrace the bald

Cold Meat Platter

Man-Hunt, Man-Hunt, Manhunt
Manhunt manhunt manhunt

Johnny Yesno

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 15, 2022, 11:43:15 PMMan-Hunt, Man-Hunt, Manhunt
Manhunt manhunt manhunt

Techno techno techno techno