Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Madonna's mad NFT [split topic]

Started by JesusAndYourBush, May 13, 2022, 11:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JesusAndYourBush

I just learned that Madonna has released an NFT.  You can view it for free on twitter, but be warned its NSFW.

Blumf

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on May 13, 2022, 11:58:05 PMI just learned that Madonna has released an NFT.  You can view it for free on twitter, but be warned its NSFW.

Talk about yeast infection!

Zero Gravitas

One upon a time if you took two weekends to loving render a 3d model of madonna shitting out a tree the best you'd get was a couple of tumblr notes.

The increase in bandwidth avaliability and move away from gifs to embedded HD video has made it much easier to get wide acceptance I suppose.

Sebastian Cobb

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on May 14, 2022, 12:08:06 AMOne upon a time if you took two weekends to loving render a 3d model of madonna shitting out a tree the best you'd get was a couple of tumblr notes.

The increase in bandwidth avaliability and move away from gifs to embedded HD video has made it much easier to get wide acceptance I suppose.

Does this mean all the biggest freaks on DeviantArt are set to make bank?

Here's the [as already mentioned NSFW] vid if anyone's interested it's bloody ridiculous
https://twitter.com/cr_nna/status/1524088748019011584

Zero Gravitas

In my friend's version the tree at least knew how to fuck.

Dex Sawash

Quote from: JesusAndYourBush on May 13, 2022, 11:58:05 PMI just learned that Madonna has released an NFT.  You can view it for free on twitter, but be warned its NSFW.

Non funnel tits?

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Sebastian Cobb on May 14, 2022, 12:16:46 AMDoes this mean all the biggest freaks on DeviantArt are set to make bank?

Here's the [as already mentioned NSFW] vid if anyone's interested it's bloody ridiculous
https://twitter.com/cr_nna/status/1524088748019011584

That's a shortened version, the full version shows more.
NSFW
https://twitter.com/i/status/1524536776412573698

Elderly Sumo Prophecy

imitationleather

It's a lot better and more tasteful than the pics she's been posting to her Instagram for the past few years though.

Lemming

QuoteMadonna explains her nude NFT: 'I'm giving birth to art'
Legend, honestly.

Tony Tony Tony

Not sure about NSFW but the centipede one isn't even safe for breakfast time.

I just spilled my porridge. (Not a euphemism).

Mister Six

steve98

I "give birth to Art" (sometimes twice a day); but I don't make a big song and dance about it. Silly old bag.

Dr Rock

Inspired by this magnificent art I have stuck a cactus up my arse. Regretting it a bit to be honest.

pigamus

I don't like Madonna as a person but neither do I like seeing her become a complete joke

There's my hot take

Butchers Blind

Given up on the music thing now, just making animations of foliage growing out of her twot. Legacy.

I find it makes me a bit queasy, and I like lady bits.

JamesTC

She ought to get that seen to by a paediatrician or an arborist.

JamesTC

I've gone off Madonna since I found out her vagina is full of butterflies in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

touchingcloth

What do you actually do with an NFT?

Is it nothing?

Oh, it's nothing? Cool.

pigamus

"It's non-fungible"

"Looks pretty fungible to me love"

Kelvin

Feel like she'd have been taken more seriously if the effect was achieved using timelapse.

Barry Admin

I was just disappointed with how bland and insipid the accompanying music was. I think it's great that she's still trying to be shocking and Maddona-y, but that music, jeez.

idunnosomename

Bloody hell Clive shes got a great big tree coming out of her vadge

Butchers Blind

Quote from: Barry Admin on May 14, 2022, 10:09:35 AMI was just disappointed with how bland and insipid the accompanying music was. I think it's great that she's still trying to be shocking and Maddona-y, but that music, jeez.

I don't even think it's shocking in a way that she probably thinks it is. Nonsense like that is ten a penny across the internet.

Blumf

Blanking the writers of her defining hit has put me off her.

https://youtu.be/LfOeXT_257w?t=230

Kankurette

If a tree grows out of Madonna's cunt and nobody is around to see it, will it make a noise? (And wtf is that accent?)
Quote from: Butchers Blind on May 14, 2022, 11:13:14 AMI don't even think it's shocking in a way that she probably thinks it is. Nonsense like that is ten a penny across the internet.
It's shockingly bad.

Bently Sheds

So she didn't elect to have an arbortion, then.

danwho9

Wait this isn't H. S. Art? Oh shit...