Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:02:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Eurovision Song Contest 2022 - Russines eunt domus

Started by Captain Z, March 10, 2022, 06:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imitationleather

Rylan and Jimmy White better get working on their presenting patter for '23

greencalx

Child: I'm going to rip my knee out if the UK wins.

He belongs on this board.

badaids

Quote from: imitationleather on May 14, 2022, 11:12:57 PMRylan and Jimmy White better get working on their presenting patter for '23

I bet you Corden would stuck his snout in somewhere.

bgmnts

Okay so for actual eurovision lovers, was that UK entry worth a win? I thought it was really fucking crap.

Wonderful Butternut

Quote from: greencalx on May 14, 2022, 11:13:34 PMChild: I'm going to rip my knee out if the UK wins.

He belongs on this board.

Get ready to buy that child a new knee.

jobotic

Quote from: badaids on May 14, 2022, 11:12:33 PMThe UK entry was shit, when did people stop hating us?

WHEN WE VOTED IN BOZZA

Reckon EU will back down now and let us bin the hated protocol

sevendaughters

I think we're all jaded cunts bcs Mrs 7D (Irish) seemed to think ours was clearly in the top tier

Natnar

Ukraine are going to get all the public vote though, we'll probably end up top 5.

Birdie

Quote from: badaids on May 14, 2022, 11:12:33 PMThe UK entry was shit, when did people stop hating us?

They still hate us (you?)- they want to bankrupt us:(

Enjoying seeing Germany with null pointe

jobotic

Mr_Simnock

imitationleather

Quote from: badaids on May 14, 2022, 11:14:04 PMI bet you Corden would stuck his snout in somewhere.

Hopefully a really aggressive terminal illness will save us from that.

sevendaughters

can't believe Eurojudges are not as into arses as I, a red blooded male with phimosis and some hair, am

jobotic

Serbia won't know who to vote for with Russia not there

Uncle TechTip

Quote from: bgmnts on May 14, 2022, 11:14:21 PMOkay so for actual eurovision lovers, was that UK entry worth a win? I thought it was really fucking crap.

I bet it just got promoted well in Europe. It seemed the PR machine was running smoothly when it immediately became a favourite.

badaids

Quote from: imitationleather on May 14, 2022, 11:16:54 PMHopefully a really aggressive terminal illness will save us from that.

I would welcome that provided it killed me before he came on.

sevendaughters

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on May 14, 2022, 11:17:56 PMI bet it just got promoted well in Europe. It seemed the PR machine was running smoothly when it immediately became a favourite.

it seems like this Ryder kid has been good at Playing the Game, smiling a lot, being chill, dunno if that means that babushkas will be into it

jobotic

They're not all winners Latvia. Germany fucking aren't.

bgmnts

"Latvian Claire's Accessories is empty".

Brilliant.

Poobum

badaids

I fucking told you Switzerland would give Greece 12 points, all those lyrics about assisted dying.

jobotic

If Ukraine pip us to the post do we change sides in the war?

Poobum

He used the phrase "smashed it" hate him now.

Captain Z

France give UK 12 points. Truly these are end times.