Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 06:47:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Marzipan ET Found

Started by Povidone, May 16, 2022, 12:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Povidone

Poorly made novelty confection in local news alert! APB General Bullshit:

Marzipan E.T. saved!

Actually quite a heartwarming story about a family making the correct decision to not eat a 40 year old lump of marzipan.

Blumf

Looks more like a pasty.

Glebe

Quotea fan of the hit movie and marzipan

Or 'marzifan' if you will!

Povidone

E.T. really was a grotesque little fucker wasn't he? I've always struggled to square people's reverence and emotional attachment to a film that, to my mind anyway, has a relentlessly queasy tone and centers around what appears to be a really distressing turd with googly eyes bothering some kids.

Quote from: Captain Z on May 16, 2022, 03:38:07 PMInevitable:

Excellent

GoblinAhFuckScary

Inspector Norse

Quote from: Povidone on May 16, 2022, 06:46:38 PME.T. really was a grotesque little fucker wasn't he? I've always struggled to square people's reverence and emotional attachment to a film that, to my mind anyway, has a relentlessly queasy tone and centers around what appears to be a really distressing turd with googly eyes bothering some kids.

Little prick traumatised me as a kid. Think it wasn't so much ET himself as the bit where the men in hazmat suits come and put him in a tent and start probing him, but that was enough to make anything that reminded me of the film set me off: I remember visiting the Museum of Childhood in Sudbury and there was a big bloody model of him and I freaked out.

Wish they'd sliced the little fucker up for science.

Glebe

Video Game Fan 2000

"phone almond" am i right haha

JamesTC

QuoteTim Lawes, from Propstore, which deals with film collectibles, said it was "a great story" but felt it was "sadly of very little commercial value".

Damn, my big slab of 40-year-old marzipan is worthless! WORTHLESS!

Video Game Fan 2000

why would you have an ET in your house unless you plan on getting small children drunk and making them kiss? Lock them up

Fambo Number Mive

Wonder what eating 40 year old marzipan does to your turds.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 16, 2022, 08:22:13 PMWonder what eating 40 year old marzipan does to your turds.

makes your arsehole say "elliot"

Replies From View

Quote from: Blumf on May 16, 2022, 12:42:04 PMLooks more like a pasty.

They said the same thing about David Jason, and how wrong were they, mate

Replies From View

First up, that's an article ostensibly about people constantly crying because of watching a film.  A pathetic display of perpetual weeping that is not contingent upon "having" a marzipan ET in operation.

But let's entertain the notion that a marzipan ET is actually the crux of this story.  Suddenly we have people seeping in at the sides to remark that it's "sadly" not a commercially valuable item.

QuoteTim Lawes, from Propstore, which deals with film collectibles, said it was "a great story" but felt it was "sadly of very little commercial value".

Why "sadly"?  Whoever said anything about a production line of 40 year old marzipan shapes being a terrific moneyspinner?  Nobody did mate - that's on you for having a brain like that.  A shit brain, if I may be explicit!  You are a shit-brained cocko!

Goldentony

I would love to kick the marzipan ET up its arse as far it could go like fucking Socrates taking a pen

TrenterPercenter

Did people clock this bit

QuoteShe said she first saw the film with her father at the St Albans Odeon as an eight-year-old and they both cried.

"I took him to see it in 2002, when it was rereleased, and we both cried again," she said.

Ms Duke also recalled how her late mother told her that when they visited Universal Studios in California, the couple went on the ride where you sit on bicycles with E.T. in its basket.

"My mum told us that he cried all the way round," she said. "He loved it so much."

JamesTC

I love the idea of there being this ET bike ride for toddlers and this 70-year-old rocks up demanding he rides it and then cries all the way around while bemused American children look on.

Povidone

Quote"My mum told us that he cried all the way round," she said "fuck up you watery twat and let the kids on the ride"

Replies From View

He loved it so much he was blubbering all the way round, like a whale in an ET-themed sweet shop.

TrenterPercenter

Crying because he loved it so much? Or crying because he had allowed a Marzipan E.T. possessed with demonic soul of Pazuzu into his home?

YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!

Povidone

If you stare into the marzipan crabs eyes of ET the marzipan crabs eyes of ET stare back.

Quote from: Fambo Number Mive on May 16, 2022, 08:22:13 PMWonder what eating 40 year old marzipan does to your turds.

Funilly enough it makes your shit look exactly like ET...unless your shits already looked like ET, in which case they come out like Reices Pieces.

Dex Sawash

Marzipan is not even good when it is new

Replies From View

One of these would look wonderful at Marzipan Queen Elizabeth's upcoming funeral event.

touchingcloth

Quote from: Povidone on May 16, 2022, 12:24:34 PMPoorly made novelty confection in local news alert! APB General Bullshit:

Marzipan E.T. saved!

Actually quite a heartwarming story about a family making the correct decision to not eat a 40 year old lump of marzipan.

That's not a poorly-made novelty marzipan E.T. It's a poorly-made novelty marzipan Alf.

JamesTC

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 16, 2022, 10:39:11 PMMarzipan is not even good when it is new

One Christmas, we were cleaning up after the meal and somebody asked where the decorations were from the top of the uneaten Christmas cake, so they could put it back in the box for the next day. My Grandad proudly said he ate them as he loves marzipan. My family checked the box to find the decorations were made of plastic.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Video Game Fan 2000 on May 16, 2022, 07:22:06 PM"phone almond" am i right haha

Of course you're right, you dirty old bollocks, of course you're fucking right!

shoulders

Why wasn't there a sequel with a pregnant ET? Clowns. Fucking clown cunts, shithouse rat fucks. Weasels.

Replies From View

Quote from: GoblinAhFuckScary on May 16, 2022, 07:13:50 PM

Not sure why marzipan ET should be playing second fiddle to some helichocolatier.  Who's making the bicycles fly, hmm?

Glebe