Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:15:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoulders

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 17, 2022, 09:21:24 AMPosie Parker was on Piers Morgan's show yesterday and it was the first time ever I'd seen the host stand up for trans people in an interview with her to be fair to him.

A Morgan interview with the potassinated saviour of women would be a banger I expect.

Isn't that standard fare? Guest comes on, host presents opposite view for the sake of creating heat/light (sliding scale depending on who either host or guest is).

Moron has historically played both sides on many issues as what he craves more than triumph of right over wrong is attention and fame however it comes to him.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 17, 2022, 09:21:24 AMPosie Parker was on Piers Morgan's show yesterday and it was the first time ever I'd seen the host stand up for trans people in an interview with her to be fair to him.

A Morgan interview with the potassinated saviour of women would be a banger I expect.

I think because of ofcom he'd be obliged to be "impartial" and put that view across. I saw that guy behind the Titania McGrath character on GB news, he was interviewing an anti trans person and giving them very softball easy to refute pro trans questions for that same reason I assume

retsuza

Quote from: Better Midlands on May 17, 2022, 09:21:24 AMA Morgan interview with the potassinated saviour of women would be a banger I expect.

They're both shouting over each other and at the very same time they both say something that greatly offends the other and they both walk out.
"Graham you've lost your friends, family, career, how is this worth it"
"Fuck you Piers, you're not a hero, you didn't defend JK Rowling"

Quote from: shoulders on May 17, 2022, 09:32:08 AMIsn't that standard fare?

Not on the the stations (GB News/Talk TV) etc that platform the GCs regularly.

BennyHedgehog

Here it is. A slightly unhelpful spokesperson for the trans community on before Parker but it did make me laugh

Kankurette

I thought Morgan hated trans people?
Quote from: FalknerHinton on May 17, 2022, 12:16:41 AMThis, and Jake Daniels being the first out gay professional footballer in the UK in thirty-two years, with Stonewall getting spoken about positively in the press in terms of the support they're giving him, his family and his club, and it's not going to be a happy evening down on the plantain patch.
To nobody's surprise, Prosecco Stormfront are doing their usual 'but I don't caaaaaare, why does he have to tell people' thing. But then they only give a shit about football when it involves Sky Big 6 teams.

I can't even begin to express how happy I am about Daniels coming out. I hope his team mates have his back, because he's going to need all the support he can get. And if he had a trans boyfriend I bet some bananacunt would go 'ahhhh well you're not gay then are you ahhhh'. I'm amazed Sian even knows what football is.

idunnosomename

Morgan is a tabloid provocateur. He acts for an audience for money. Sometimes he might coincidentally pick the right side (the pandemic and vaccines) but he's still a total cunt who doesnt believe anything except making money

Sonny_Jim

Exclusive secret footage of Dennis just after he wrote that:

damien

His 'Mess..' videos seem to only be getting around 5-6k views this past few weeks. I recall on here there was a graph (from Social Blade?) some months back which showed how badly he was doing..

Gusty OWindflap

Try to face facts
'Cause you're only a man
(And a man cannot be a woman)

Try to believe
Though the griftin gets rough
That you gotta hang tough to fake it

History repeats itself
Celebs captured it seems
Never doubt, you're in the right
What's that stain there on your jeans?

You're depressed?
Oh wow!
No ones ever gonna see Pope Ted
You're depressed?
'Cause now
You spend your nights alone in a racecar bed
You're depressed?
Jo Row (ling)
Is never ever gonna say your na-a-a-a-ame

Fight 'til you win
'Cause when you're in a pedal bin
You need that strength that you have inside you

Ah you gotta be proud
('Cause you've fuck all else)
When all your comedy pals defy you

Try your best to peak them all
and one day time will tell
when you're the one true Lesbian King
You'll escape this personal hell!

You're depressed?
Oh wow!
No ones ever gonna see Pope Ted
You're depressed?
'Cause now
You're spending every night in a racecar bed
You're depressed?
Jo Row (ling)
Is never ever gonna say your na-a-a-a-ame

INSPIRING GUITAR SOLO

Quote from: damien on May 17, 2022, 11:41:23 AMHis 'Mess..' videos seem to only be getting around 5-6k views this past few weeks. I recall on here there was a graph (from Social Blade?) some months back which showed how badly he was doing..

He's actually improved the numbers since then, but he's been posting a lot of stolen content/reposts od old videos/non-TMWI content - the Stephen Nolan interview got 26k views for example

pigamus

Quote from: BennyHedgehog on May 17, 2022, 10:11:59 AMA slightly unhelpful spokesperson for the trans community on before Parker but it did make me laugh

Following on from the slightly unhelpful Manchester ninjas. Is the trans community starting to shoot itself in the foot?

FalknerHinton

Quote from: Kankurette on May 17, 2022, 10:14:59 AMI can't even begin to express how happy I am about Daniels coming out. I hope his team mates have his back, because he's going to need all the support he can get. And if he had a trans boyfriend I bet some bananacunt would go 'ahhhh well you're not gay then are you ahhhh'. I'm amazed Sian even knows what football is.

Yeah I'm so happy for the lad. You and I are both well aware of how big a deal this is for football, even though it's 2022, and it will have taken a lot of bravery for him to do this. From what I've read, Blackpool are being very supportive of him, as are the PFA, the FA and, well pretty much everyone so far. Maybe football is changing after all?

Quote from: BennyHedgehog on May 17, 2022, 11:09:33 AMHere we go

https://dennisnoelkavanagh.substack.com/p/twitter-silencing-gay-men-again?s=r

Dennis still has his shrewd grasp of business takeovers then. "Mr Musk" is absolutely not twitter's "new owner" and a brief glance at the news would suggest he may not be in the near future either. But I guess the whole point isn't to get things right, or be knowledgable about literally the most basic things related to your current issue, but to do some tedious posturing in public to air your grievances and pump up your supporters.

BennyHedgehog

Quote from: pigamus on May 17, 2022, 12:27:00 PMFollowing on from the slightly unhelpful Manchester ninjas. Is the trans community starting to shoot itself in the foot?

I'd say that was a lost opportunity rather than harming the cause. I don't think calling Piers Morgan a cunt is going to alienate many people. Ash Sakar's popular career launched on the basis of calling Piers an idiot on live TV

pigamus

Yes I agree, I bet even JK Rowling JK Rowling would find it hard to hate someone calling Piers a cunt

madhair60

retsuza

Piers Morgan is your dad's most annoying friend, who doesn't have any opinions of his own and just says what will currently get him bullied the least by all the other lads.

His favourite words are 'woke' and 'virtue-signaling' and the more you hear about him the more you realise it's because he absolute hates all positive social change that he doesn't understand and that he can't imagine someone doing something good unless its a pathetic attempt to get people to like you.

pigamus

And there's so fucking many of the bastards. They're practically a race!

petril

Quote from: pigamus on May 17, 2022, 01:28:38 PMAnd there's so fucking many of the bastards. They're practically a race!

they only race they are is the 2005 US Grand Prix

mippy

I do wish the comedy pronouns "joke" would fuck off. I'm sure there are people who just think of it as riffing on something (like Jon Holmes, who used to have them) but when you get terfs having "fuck/off" or "i/am/awoman" it feels pretty snide. 'My pronouns are demonstrative/possessive' oh ho ho ho thanks Colin Hunt. Also, it brings out my inner pedant.

shoulders

Quote from: retsuza on May 17, 2022, 01:05:45 PMPiers Morgan is your dad's most annoying friend, who doesn't have any opinions of his own and just says what will currently get him bullied the least by all the other lads.

His favourite words are 'woke' and 'virtue-signaling' and the more you hear about him the more you realise it's because he absolute hates all positive social change that he doesn't understand and that he can't imagine someone doing something good unless its a pathetic attempt to get people to like you.

He is the bully, so don't agree with the analogy in the first paragraph.

However the final sentence above is perceptive, his bloated rancidness makes him incapable of viewing altruism through any prism other than self-advancement.

Jumblegraws

Quote from: mippy on May 17, 2022, 02:32:40 PMI do wish the comedy pronouns "joke" would fuck off. I'm sure there are people who just think of it as riffing on something (like Jon Holmes, who used to have them) but when you get terfs having "fuck/off" or "i/am/awoman" it feels pretty snide. 'My pronouns are demonstrative/possessive' oh ho ho ho thanks Colin Hunt. Also, it brings out my inner pedant.
You sort of imply this, but I'm fairly certain Jon Holmes got rid of his when he realised it was a bananacunt stock-in-trade

mippy

That's what I meant! I think some don't realise it's bananacuntery, but when I see it I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

canadagoose

Quote from: mippy on May 17, 2022, 02:32:40 PMI do wish the comedy pronouns "joke" would fuck off. I'm sure there are people who just think of it as riffing on something (like Jon Holmes, who used to have them) but when you get terfs having "fuck/off" or "i/am/awoman" it feels pretty snide. 'My pronouns are demonstrative/possessive' oh ho ho ho thanks Colin Hunt. Also, it brings out my inner pedant.
It's a good sign of a cunt on Twitter, tbh. "My pronouns are sex-based just like my oppression" Just climb into a shredder already.

imitationleather

I thought the trans guest on that Piers video did quite well, to be honest. Particularly in raising loads of stuff about what a right-wing conspiracy nutjob Posie Parker is. Something that never ever gets brought up on her media appearances where she's always presented as a cuddly cool aunt-type figure.

Let's face it. It's the Piers Morgan show on Talk TV. Absolutely no one watching that is going to be convinced by or want to hear any pro-trans arguments. Just use your opportunity to tell him he's a cunt and enjoy it.