Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:02:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Graham Linehan Episode XVIII: Help Me Elon Muskenobi, You're My Only Hope

Started by Poirots BigGarlickyCorpse, May 03, 2022, 09:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Meat Platter

Ex_GC

It's not consensual if it's with a 14 year old. That's the whole point

retsuza

Cold Meat Platter

'I would rather commit a crime that has a considerable prison sentence as punishment than be someone I have literally made up.'

retsuza

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 17, 2022, 04:48:37 PM'I would rather commit a crime that has a considerable prison sentence as punishment than be someone I have literally made up.'

He would rather be a rapist than a rape apologist. Arrest this man.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Ex_GC on May 17, 2022, 04:45:18 PMIt's not consensual if it's with a 14 year old. That's the whole point

don't worry! he's spent the last 3 hours exhaustively explaining to every single person who replies to him that it's actually legal and fine because in California (where Noncey Ferguson resides) it is in fact legal to rape a kid if you marry her! so no problem at all!

Cold Meat Platter

Hey Graham, the penny not even beginning to start to teeter even slightly regarding the kind of people you associate with?

king_tubby

I saw this morning he'd also done the old 'it's not technically paedophilia because she is post-pubescent' line.

Dog Botherer

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on May 17, 2022, 04:53:39 PMHey Graham, the penny not even beginning to start to teeter even slightly regarding the kind of people you associate with?

i did notice that Ms Penisland has been happily interacting with FergusNonce during his statutory rape related meltdown.

Ex_GC

I looked at his Twitter. 0/10, would not recommend. He said one could marry a toddler as long as they were given approval from parents

QDRPHNC

JaDanketies

Methinks WAF is gonna struggle to become the thought leader he thinks he is

Dog Botherer

Quote from: JaDanketies on May 17, 2022, 05:03:38 PMMethinks WAF is gonna struggle to become the thought leader he thinks he is

can't deny he is enunciating thoughts that others would be afraid to

QDRPHNC

Just read the WAF twitter thread that tweet above is from. He's very confused, isn't he?

WAF - If you like trans women so much then have sex with one.
If you did have sex with one you wouldn't know.
WAF - I can always tell.
Here is a picture of a trans woman.
WAF - That is obviously a woman.
That is a trans woman.
WAF - Passing is another word for deception.
You said you could always tell.
WAF - Yes, I did say that.
And you think that's a woman.
WAF - Now I know it's not, no. Thank you for proving my point, which is that TRAs are liars.
WAF (thinks) - Checkmate.

WAF - I would rather have consensual sex with a 14 year old than a TRA.
That wouldn't be consensual by definition.
WAF - Not if we're married.
That's still paedophilia.
WAF - Yes, legalized paedophilia. Exactly what you TRAs want.
WAF (thinks) - Checkmate.

mr. logic

Quote from: QDRPHNC on May 17, 2022, 05:03:07 PMI can't deal with the cringe of watching this. Can someone summarize? It would be appreciated.

The Ferguson challenge: Men who defend trans women should have sex with one, and they're not allowed to pick which.

That's what it genuinely is.

Elfking

Quote from: Sonny_Jim on May 17, 2022, 07:23:48 AMIt's an escalation from the 'walking into the gay pub and hassling the bar staff', deliberately going to the places where they'll face the most pushback, as it'll give them great footage.  DM Headline 'LetWomenSpeak?  Womens rights demonstation surrounded by pro-trans hate mob'.

I wonder if they'll ever realise these tactics are the same that groups like The Westboro Baptist Church and the BUF adopted.

QDRPHNC

Quote from: mr. logic on May 17, 2022, 05:14:44 PMThe Ferguson challenge: Men who defend trans women should have sex with one, and they're not allowed to pick which.

That's what it genuinely is.

How did it go over with the group?

imitationleather

I thought it was supposed to be the LGBT supporters who were trying to legitimise paedophilia?

Someone send WAF the memo!

Dog Botherer

i think the main problems with Ferg are that one(1): his brain is largely made out of poo and two(2): he is a massive fucking cunt

QDRPHNC

Well they do say that psychopaths take more selfies, so based on William's Instagram I'd guess he owns a startling amount of human skin.

NeaX

Imagine thinking the Penisland question was so good that you had to have your own version, somehow managing to come up with something 1000 times worse but still wanting your name attached to it

canadagoose

Does anyone else keep thinking of WAF as "Wet Ass Ferguson"?

FalknerHinton

Quote from: QDRPHNC on May 17, 2022, 05:33:25 PMWell they do say that psychopaths take more selfies, so based on William's Instagram I'd guess he owns a startling amount of human skin.

Which he apparently models in his selfies.

(Was this your joke? I'm sorry if I've just restated it in slightly different words, I miss these things sometimes!)

Barry Admin

Quote from: shoulders on May 17, 2022, 09:27:32 AMJKR wasn't making a film, she was reacting to an event via a tweet. Not sure I need to explain the distinction.

Yes, go ahead and explain the distinction please, as Four Lions and The Great Dictator both draw on real world events/people, and the promotion for Four Lions had CM using many real examples. So I'd be interested

mippy

JaDanketies

jobotic

Again why are they engaging with WAF?

Whatever side of anything you're on why would you take part in a noncecast?