Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:54:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

austin powers is fucking funny

Started by madhair60, May 02, 2022, 11:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Bumlord

Quote from: popcorn on May 09, 2022, 01:08:11 PMOne of my biggest movie laughs ever, and I regularly rewatch on YouTube. The idea that you might literally ask a turd "who do you work for?!" is very pleasing to me. It doesn't make sense on any level, in the best possible way, somehow.

That scene also added the phrase 'courtesy flush' to my lexicon.

Replies From View

Quote from: Goldentony on May 14, 2022, 03:17:25 AMWHO ARE THESE PEOPLE

courtesy flush was married to Kurt Cobain; don't know about any of the others.

madhair60

I'm having trouble controlling THE VOLUME OF MY VOICE

frajer

There's nothing more pathetic than an ageing hipster.

Alright baldy, shut yer cakehole.

Famous Mortimer

I just watched "The Spy Who Shagged Me", and while there's lots of good bits in it, there's definitely a hindsight-y sense that this was the moment where he realised he could do whatever the hell he liked, and not all of his instincts were good. Like, the bit where he sings "Just The Two Of Us", for example.

Stigdu

I watched all three over the past few weeks, and I think it's one of those odd series of films that gets progressively better (or in this case, funnier). The first was ok, the second slightly more amusing but the third is a belter.

I don't find Austin all that funny, but Dr. Evil is amazing. "Way to go, a-hole!"