Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:12:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Weirdly Similar Record Sleeves

Started by lazyhour, May 10, 2022, 12:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Gardener

Egyptian Feast

Quote from: Martin Van Buren Stan on May 18, 2022, 03:31:29 PM

That would look even better if someone replaced the Sisters of Mercy hieroglyph with the Tom Ze arsehole.

shoulders

That makes me think we should do more eye covers not fewer.

Head Gardener

Quote from: shoulders on May 18, 2022, 07:09:56 PMThat makes me think we should do more eye covers not fewer.

I'll throw those dice down

Head Gardener

The Mollusk

Bleugh! That's the ugliest looking anus I've ever seen!

Glebe

Norton Canes

There was a coffee table type book out ages ago that took pairs of record covers with a similar theme, but one looked amazing while the other was awful. The only brace I can remember are the covers for The Cure's Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me and Yello's One Second:

The Cure's effort was praised for its vivd colours and fine detail, while the illo on One Second was described as being like a flat tyre or somesuch

If only I could remember what the book was called. It might have been 'Pairs of Record Covers with a Similar Theme, but One Looks Amazing While the Other is Awful (featuring The Cure's Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me and Yello's One Second)'

Martin Van Buren Stan

purlieu

shoulders

Panbaams

Pauline Walnuts

DJ Bob Hoskins

Quote from: Panbaams on May 19, 2022, 09:31:03 PM

I'm not a fan of the below cover for the record (<- check out this pun), but in any case it is somewhat reminiscent:

kalowski

purlieu

The Mollusk

purlieu

kalowski

Brundle-Fly