Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:57:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: jobotic on June 06, 2022, 08:34:19 PMOur country

Exactly focus on these cunts getting their arses handed to them.  100 votes and these arseholes will be having a meltdown.

BlodwynPig

jobotic

Quote from: BritishHobo on June 06, 2022, 08:40:39 PMHow does it take an hour to count the votes. It's yes or no mate

Gotta burn the anti-Johnson votes then air the room

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Beagle 2 on June 06, 2022, 08:47:07 PMHearing reports Boris Johnson has shat himself

Don't let your dreams be dreams!

QuoteGale said the party was "spoilt for choice" for an alternative leader, suggesting that Dominic Raab, Liz Truss, Ben Wallace, Penny Mordaunt and Tom Tugendhat might put themselves forward.

Let me have 5 minutes alone with my imagination!

The Ombudsman

Would be great fun if he gets ousted and May comes back.

Don't want the Tories in but feel this would hurt the cunt the most.

Enzo

imitationleather

BlodwynPig

Zero Gravitas

How is he ever going to come back from that!?

Get wrecked son!

Get wrecked!

BritishHobo

148 against. Yikes.

The eternal shitgasp with this prick though is the fact that these things don't seem to matter. He doesn't feel pressure from anyone. Doesn't give a fuck.

imitationleather

shoulders

148, lol.

Not enough to make a real difference but enough to leave a fairly turdy stink on Johnson.

As mentioned above , the guy is without shame and has the position he's arselicked his entire life towards getting, so don't think this is the end somehow.

Enzo

Quote from: BritishHobo on June 06, 2022, 09:04:11 PM148 against. Yikes.

The eternal shitgasp with this prick though is the fact that these things don't seem to matter. He doesn't feel pressure from anyone. Doesn't give a fuck.

He probably sees this as guaranteed year longer in power

Mobius

shoulders

Quote from: Mobius on June 06, 2022, 09:06:50 PMWorse than May, that's gotta hurt the lad

As far as I know only in numbers, not compared with the percentage. May had far fewer MPs casting their vote than Johnson has and so 133 mattered more.

shoulders

Whoops, I stand corrected. Mathsdozy

QuoteJohnson achieves 58.8% support of Conservative Party
Boris Johnson has received 58.8% of support from the Conservative Party, with 41.2% being against the current leadership.

Every single Conservative MP voted.

This result is lower than the 63% received by Theresa May during her leadership challenge in 2018.

Psybro

This is wonderful.  It's big enough to tear up the party, but in the public's eyes they've bottled getting rid of a deeply unpopular leader and the cunt is still there shitting all over the blue rosette.  All their vaunted playbooks for dealing with this issue can't account for having a guy who genuinely cares more about himself than the continuance of the British Establishment.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: AllisonSays on June 06, 2022, 09:13:33 PMWe can all agree this is very funny

No we have find problems with it and pretend we all believed he was going this evening........

Just kidding it is brilliant and the best outcome - now sit back and watch them rip each other apart.

jobotic

Ramp up the fascism, the cunt vote is all they have to rely on now.

...is my fear.

BlodwynPig