Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:42:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jollity

He's shit, but the person chosen to replace him would definitely be worse.

Imagine PM Liz Truss :(

Captain Z

58.8% can be rounded up to 59%, which can be rounded up to 60%, which can be rounded up to 100%. Move on, nothing to see here.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Jollity on June 06, 2022, 09:17:26 PMHe's shit, but the person chosen to replace him would definitely be worse.

Imagine PM Liz Truss :(

Sunk cost fallacy vs. Pork Markets in the Offworld Colonies.

Video Game Fan 2000

Just reading that Boris Johnson, the Prime Minister, has tragically died by choking to death on paper napkins in a branch of Wimpy Burger. My thoughts are with the people of England in this trying time.

Butchers Blind

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: jobotic on June 06, 2022, 09:15:27 PMRamp up the fascism, the cunt vote is all they have to rely on now.

...is my fear.

it's not likely more likely 148 MPs will be looking to appease Lib Dem voters.

He hasn't got a majority without them.

Twonty Gostelow

The £2 million advance for his autobiography is going to have to wait a little bit longer. Feel so sad for him right now.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 06, 2022, 09:15:33 PMHAIL STARMER!

Well yes the press will be looking for some from the loafer crew to put their eggs in for a while.

Psybro

Usually if Tory MPs get 41% of the vote it means they get to run everything for a decade ?!

TrenterPercenter

ANYWAY I LOST MY FIVER BY TWO VOTES! TWO FUCKING MEASLY VOTES! (the cunts)

Twonty Gostelow

shoulders

Handsome victory by an even more handsome chap. Let him get on with the job and let's get Brexit done.

Surely Johnson's obvious tactic is to pretend Brexit isn't properly done yet, and get his base all riled up again.

Video Game Fan 2000

It's the queen I feel sorry for, after a stressful weekend of explosions and colonial hiphop dancing this could be what pushes her over the edge.

Wonderful Butternut

The cynic in me says that by the time of the next election Boris will have slinked away and they'll have all kissed and made up and gotten behind Sunak, Truss or Patel, whilst Sir Kier stumbles over questions about whether he likes to boil children in duck fat (or whatever very black and white moral question that is somehow clouded into gray cos we live in a terminally fucked world) or not.

idunnosomename

remember churchill lost an election but was then wheeled out as a old tory cunt and got back in

Natnar

Will Boris get to learn the names of everyone who voted against him?

Mr_Simnock

Looking forward to the slow death of mop headed cunts career, this result is just what I wanted, the thick fuck will walk around like the monty python black knight saying it's just a flesh wound, unable to carry on with any real grip on the party.

TrenterPercenter

Hunt = stalking horse
Wallace = real challenger that will take the Ukraine baton out of staffers claws

jobotic

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 06, 2022, 09:32:36 PMremember churchill lost an election but was then wheeled out as a old tory cunt and got back in

and Johnson hasn't even won the war yet

Butchers Blind

jobotic

QuoteNadhim Zahawi, the education secretary, told Sky News that Volodymyr Zelenskiy, the Ukrainian president, would be "punching the air" tonight because his ally, Boris Johnson, will remain as PM tomorrow.

Fuck me. Have some dignity.

idunnosomename

Quote from: jobotic on June 06, 2022, 09:35:14 PMand Johnson hasn't even won the war yet
he "got brexit done" though which is basically the same for a lot of people

TrenterPercenter

Hahaha! spaffer looks fucked, proper dodgy coming across terribly in his interview.

He's got his Union Jack and Ukraine badge on though

Looks like he's had a few lines 👀

Martin Van Buren Stan

Come election time it'll be interesting to see all these mps do a volte face and campaign for him and pretend they never didn't support him.

Martin Van Buren Stan

Some absolute fucking whopper on sky news just said it's a good result because he's won a larger % of Tory mp support than he won in the leadership election. Fucking hell. BJ just said it too. Expect to hear that a lot.

Goldentony

hope he sits on a toilet with a slightly too large hole for your arse so he goes right in like fucking Paddington

badaids

Quote from: TrenterPercenter on June 06, 2022, 09:39:58 PMHahaha! spaffer looks fucked, proper dodgy coming across terribly in his interview.

He's got his Union Jack and Ukraine badge on though

Looks like he's had a few lines 👀

I'm loving the honking great gak sniffs between every sentence.

TrenterPercenter

Quote from: badaids on June 06, 2022, 09:44:34 PMI'm loving the honking great gak sniffs between every sentence.

He proper looked like he had just pulled himself out of a toilet somewhere, surprised Zahawi didn't wade in grab his shoulders and hand him a shot of Jaeger.

badaids

He wants to focus on carrying on doing all the things that are all the stuff that the public want them to talk about which are all the things they are doing to help the public which are all the things they are doing.