Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,479
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:03:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A serial lawbreaking liar - Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson scandal thread 2

Started by Fambo Number Mive, April 19, 2022, 01:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fambo Number Mive

Quote@Tony_Diver
NEW: The Tory candidate in the Wakefield by-election has said voters should still back the Conservatives because "we still trust GPs" after Harold Shipman killed 250 people.

Nadeem Ahmed says Imran Ahmad Khan was just "one bad apple".

Someone should have told Shipman he could have avoided prison if he'd just told everyone that lessons had been learned and that it was time to move on.

Video Game Fan 2000

Quote from: Huxleys Babkins on June 17, 2022, 01:10:56 PMSomeone should have told Shipman he could have avoided prison if he'd just told everyone that lessons had been learned and that it was time to move on.

You got to wonder about the morals of people who wanted to take up his time with court cases and trials. Why wouldn't they let him get on with the important work of being a GP?

Cold Meat Platter

They should just have changed the rules so that murdering old ladies was fine. Why do these people always have to make such a fuss?

Butchers Blind

Shipman said that we had to focus on the real lives that matter to people.

Fambo Number Mive

Johnson has done a Sue Cook and pulled out of the Northern Research Group conference, an event held by Tories in the north to try and hold onto "red wall" seats. Apparently it will be announced why shortly.

jobotic

Johnson has cancelled a trip to Wakefield followed by addressing the far-right cunts of the Northern Research Group, presumably about destroying the woke, at the last minute.

Something's come up that he has to deal with urgently.

This is it, he's gone. I reckon he read a John Crace column and just fell apart.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteThe Conservative candidate in Tiverton and Honiton has blamed the media for preventing the public from "moving on" from Partygate and twice declined to say that Boris Johnson was honest.

In an interview with the Guardian, Helen Hurford acknowledged the party faced a very tight battle to retain the previously ultra-safe seat and criticised what she called the media's "persistent regurgitating of Partygate". Asked if she believed Boris Johnson was fundamentally honest, Hurford twice refused to say.

Its Johnson's birthday on Sunday. Maybe he has pulled out so he can make sure there is enough booze.

Blinder Data

jobotic

Butchers Blind

He's such a cowardly cunt. Is this what he's going to pull every time he's getting shit at home? A quick fuck off trip to Ukraine to make himself look important for his new bessie.

jobotic

He's getting on with the job of winning the war and if you don't back him you support Putin, just like the RMT, and Starmer and, um, the woke.

Norton Canes

Is that a missile system in your pocket or are you just pleased to get out of your own country?

Uncle TechTip

The photo used to illustrate the Guardian blog shows Johnson holding a book with Tuesday 5th April on it, coincidentally four days before his last visit. No idea if that's the picture the government issued today. I reckon it's all bullshit and he's gone to one of his rich mates' yachts.

Fambo Number Mive

Wonder what book Johnson gave Zelensky. Was it his novel Seventy Two Virgins which has been reported by the Independent to have antisemitic depictions of Jews? Or was it his book on Churchill whose accuracy has been disputed?

I doubt there was anything Johnson said to Zelensky that couldn't have been done over Zoom but I presume the UK government's help of Ukraine is conditional on Zelensky helping to promote Johnson. Either that or Zelensky is very naive.

Re Johnson's novel, see https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-book-jews-control-media-general-election-a9239346.html

idunnosomename

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 17, 2022, 05:23:03 PMThe photo used to illustrate the Guardian blog shows Johnson holding a book with Tuesday 5th April on it, coincidentally four days before his last visit. No idea if that's the picture the government issued today. I reckon it's all bullshit and he's gone to one of his rich mates' yachts.

It was released on his Twitter account

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1537805704081309701

Also that tweet was pinned and another photo of them set as the account banner lol

Video Game Fan 2000

fuck me he looks like one of those rubber moneyboxes that eat the coin

BlodwynPig

Quote from: idunnosomename on June 17, 2022, 06:06:00 PMIt was released on his Twitter account

https://twitter.com/BorisJohnson/status/1537805704081309701

Also that tweet was pinned and another photo of them set as the account banner lol

Quotebig lad Ainsley maitland-Niles
@terrorising_a
·
2h
Replying to
@BorisJohnson
Honest UK citizen here, I don't get it why many people hate Boris. I think he's one of the best prime ministers in the country right now. He needs time to do this. We should back him and trust the process. We can do this

I think our other prime ministers will spit out their tea and crumpets when they read the thoughts of esteemed commentator Big Lad Terrorist A

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Uncle TechTip on June 17, 2022, 05:23:03 PMThe photo used to illustrate the Guardian blog shows Johnson holding a book with Tuesday 5th April on it, coincidentally four days before his last visit. No idea if that's the picture the government issued today. I reckon it's all bullshit and he's gone to one of his rich mates' yachts.

Yeah it's weird, perhaps not a lot has happened to Borris since then and he hasn't needed a new jotter.

But he also looks down at it just before the 'I think I was here in April' comment during the meeting, so perhaps that's just the only preparatory notes he needed, didn't even need to sully a page.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61842137

Where they also cut off just before he could be placing the jubilee in a temporal context.

Perhaps it's just a case of the fact of the meeting is for the shitbrained supporters, the weird notebook scrawl is for the shitbrained big-dog-haters.

Great run-down of all the times we've helped one anther in the replies though:

Norton Canes

Zero Gravitas

He's a bit stocky but that's cruel.

I think cadbury's-mini-egg-mug is more apt.

idunnosomename

Jane Merrick got what she wanted. political games for ever, and she gets to play at reporting it with the Oxbridge PPE betters

Psybro

We can't sack Johnson because there's a war on.

But he can at least come to Doncaster instead of arsing about Ukraine, the wanker.

Fambo Number Mive

QuoteYou might have thought it one of the scoops of the year – the allegation that when he was foreign secretary, Boris Johnson wanted to install his then-lover Carrie Symonds as his chief of staff on a salary of at least £100,000 a year, before senior colleagues made it clear that such a "flagrant abuse of ethics" would have been unacceptable.

Yet the story was turned down by one leading newspaper, then picked up and printed by another before disappearing altogether...

Johnson was in Kyiv when he heard that the story was about to break and quickly forgot all about his friend Volodymyr Zelensky's problems. He got his staff on the case and the story was dropped from later editions of today's Times and the story promptly disappeared, too, from MailOnline...

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/boris-johnson-wanted-to-give-carrie-symonds-a-100000-downing-street-role/

idunnosomename

imagine the absolute dumptruck of shit Marina Wheeler has on this cunt she could drop any time if she felt like it. would make Biff Tannen's misadventures look like mere dogdirt on the shoe

Jittlebags

Funny that after the Times pulled the Carrie article, there's nothing about it any any of the other papers. Well, a small piece in the Guardian anyway.

Fambo Number Mive

Interesting Led By Donkeys video on the Tories and the Victoria and Albert Museum

bakabaka